Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Btw another question, would you guys trade Concepts 997 Rose for Dirty Bucks? Saw someone looking to trade and i'm considering it..
Oooo thats a tough one. It does sound tempting but I personally don't think I would. Only because I really like the 997 shape and color.

Btw another question, would you guys trade Concepts 997 Rose for Dirty Bucks? Saw someone looking to trade and i'm considering it..
For me i dont think i would do that straight up shoe for shoe. However, if they had the limited box set with shoe trees etc then id be all in. 

much MUCH easier to recop a concepts at a lower price than DBs, the asking prices on those are just stupid
mean.gif

It's 34 degrees here and snowing. Will be 30-32 degrees tonight. Driving 4 plus hours for maybe a $80 profit is craziness.

Gold foams and Laser Jordan 4's are also dropping this weekend. Most local people will go after those. Should not be that many people going hard for these except the people that want them and resellers.

I just hope those NY campers don't bring those shenanigans down here.

If enough NT people show up, maybe we can do a list to avoid the BS.

Last edited:
^^^ need to be on that this with a sz 9. I think it will be interesting on how this release will go with the foams and laser 4 dropping. I think we will be suprised how well this drop will be no matter what

Oooo thats a tough one. It does sound tempting but I personally don't think I would. Only because I really like the 997 shape and color.

For me i dont think i would do that straight up shoe for shoe. However, if they had the limited box set with shoe trees etc then id be all in. 
Yup it's shoe for shoe.. i'm having second thoughts as well just cos i love 997s so much

gold foams are super general release guys. here they are already in stock in the worst sneaker shops......and of course theyare sitting..i don't see anyone giving priority on foamposites..or jordan 4s..they are too expensive

Last edited:
^^^ you'll be suprised. Price doesn't mean anything anymore. Price have been at an all time high and still sell out. We are shelling out resale price on every shoe release.

No foamposite one is sitting in the DMV, trust me.

I dont see that many people shelling out $700 plus for all of this weekends releases.

at least for me, i spend good amount of money in sneakers every month..yesterday i saw the j4 lasers..i liked them..then i thought of price increase + the ****** midsole and paint chipping after a few wears...decided to pass quite easily...

Depends on whether you prefer NBs or GLiiis.  I love both pair immensely, but they're very different shoes.  One is understated, one is definitely not.

If going for $$/return, I'd go with Dirty Bucks as I think they'll settle at a higher price point.  Also will be harder to get, while there are a bunch of Roses.

Hey guys, been off NT for a minute...

Any Tokyo peeps in here? I'm in Kyoto, but thinking of going up for the MonkeyTime's next month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom