Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I wish this thread would deviate a bit from the collaboration talk and highlight some of the awesome GPS coming up.

Swap with the ropes from the sages

I wish this thread would deviate a bit from the collaboration talk and highlight some of the awesome GPS coming up.
GPS? Are you talking general releases? There definitely tends to be less gr talk but collabs are where the "hype" is... If you have a GR you'd like to discuss throw it up im sure some of us will toss an opinion out for ya. Asics certainly has been killing the GR game lately. 

I actually heard there is only 500 shoes!!! so only 250 pairs!!!!!!!! online you have to cart both left and right shoes to complete the limited set!!!! OMG I NEED THEM SO BAD!!!!! 

GPS? Are you talking general releases? There definitely tends to be less gr talk but collabs are where the "hype" is... If you have a GR you'd like to discuss throw it up im sure some of us will toss an opinion out for ya. Asics certainly has been killing the GR game lately. 

Yeah I meant general releases. Autocorrect. I was getting a bit salty.lol since most of these collabs are unobtainable for me (and some others) due to the hype so highlighting the awesome GRs would provide an alternative.

Last edited:
the more i see those purple and grey iii's, the more i'm tempted to cop.

hopefully they make it to the sale racks.

Back
Top Bottom