Asics Love?!? Where is it?

then probably you don't like them bro...just pass..if you liked them you would know by now.. :wink:
Wise words. Purely judging by the quality of the suede on the Tsavorites i just know the Iris would be just as amazing. And full suede no less.

Wise words. Purely judging by the quality of the suede on the Tsavorites i just know the Iris would be just as amazing. And full suede no less.
Suede on my Iris' is better than my tsavorites and the Tsavorite suede is already good...

I wish I got .5 smaller than my usual. They run big but quality is top notch!

really think the concepts gl3 is the only one of the collabs that grabbed me but im not going to lie the dirty bucks have definitely grown on me over the past week or so. 

Really want to see HAL's collab. I love mint colorways. Footpatrol has potential that camo green in the fall and winter :smokin

So you wish you had half sized down from your normal GLIII size? I got a US 11 in the iris hopefully they are okay. GLIII tend to fit snug on me so much so I've considered going up a .5 size.

So you wish you had half sized down from your normal GLIII size? I got a US 11 in the iris hopefully they are okay. GLIII tend to fit snug on me so much so I've considered going up a .5 size.
That seems to be precisely what he's saying. Looks like he went with his normal GL3 size and they're big on him. Look at the pics and how tight his laces are. If you normally get an 11 and you got an 11, seems like you'll that extra room you're possibly looking for. Hopefully you were mindful in your sizing and didn't inadvertanly go with a UK 11. In that case, they're going to be boats.
ohwell.gif

I normally go with a 12 in GL3s and they fit snug. Ive always thought about getting a 12.5 but thats not a common size so Im happy the Size collabs run big. Thats a win for me. 

Back
Top Bottom