Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Called out. I double dawg dare him to buy them ...
roll.gif
devil.gif

in short yes....u no ur going to :smile:
no 11s. 

can't do it. 

FATE.

now someone tell me di vincis are up for 320.

Last edited:
Speaking of GRs, anyone have these in hands? I think they are pretty solid unless it looks much different in person. Still looking for steal on them.

wait did someone say the bucks would be the hardest to wear? to me they are the easiest lol
Exactly... they go with almost anything. Anyone who says otherwise probably thinks they have to find a pink t-shirt and hat to rock them with or something. 

Man...these GR GLVs are killing me. Keep your Da Vincis, for the same amount I'll have these instead for same price when/if they go on sale/discount codes

Anybody thought of making some sort of custom using UBIQ's Hazards as a base to make 'em, you know, not retina burning. Or throwing some black hits on to make them actually look like hazard signs.

Last edited:

Speaking of GRs, anyone have these in hands? I think they are pretty solid unless it looks much different in person. Still looking for steal on them.
I grabbed them when they first dropped. I don't think they are a true GR. Maybe a little more of a limited GR if that exists?

Here are some unfiltered pictures

Back
Top Bottom