Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My bro ordered the *** Denims from St. Alfred on monday and got them today! Leather is wayyyyy better than i expected. Awesome shoe in hand

Wooooo paper cuts came in today. On the lookout for tsavorites now. And I'm almost ashamed to say I'll be picking up the mitas simply because I have the other 25th anni shoes, not feeling them much though.

Cork dunks came in today as well so why not throw them in the pic. Euro connects are great to have [emoji]128077[/emoji]

man catching up on the thread was painful seeing people calling BPW tassies :x

and lol at thinking concepts cared about bots. that release of the 997 had nothing to do with bots, it was for their own convenience of handling the shipping massive quantities. they routed all the orders to planetshoes for checkout. that's why everyone got their pairs so quick.

So you also ordered the denims and received them already? I know this is not feature's fault. I am just worried if USPS misplaced my package or what.
yeah i ordered mine on monday, and received them this morning.

give usps customer service a call.

^its a rarity, but it has happened to me on some shipments before. Just randomly getting stuck at sort facilities.....I'd imagine you're still gonna get your package

So I ordered the GL3 denims from Feature and it was expected to be delivered last Monday but the USPS tracking is still stuck at left Vegas facility. Anybody else experiences the same?
Had that happen to one of my orders before. The package ended up coming a few days late.

Wooooo paper cuts came in today. On the lookout for tsavorites now. And I'm almost ashamed to say I'll be picking up the mitas simply because I have the other 25th anni shoes, not feeling them much though.
Cork dunks came in today as well so why not throw them in the pic. Euro connects are great to have [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Mitas are very nice in person...

Koyos today. On the *** denims does it have leather or something on em? That leather or smooth material felt weird. The Oreoish *** denim looks a lot better from pics, the other shoe in the pack.

Looking for a footlocker store with the all black GLV in stock so I can get sku and place an order. The only store I knew of that had them was the FL in soho but I guess they are sold out now. So if anyone you guys could If any of your local stores had them that would be awesome thanks.

Looking for a footlocker store with the all black GLV in stock so I can get sku and place an order. The only store I knew of that had them was the FL in soho but I guess they are sold out now. So if anyone you guys could If any of your local stores had them that would be awesome thanks.

Garden state plaza in Paramus NJ.
Deptford mall in deptford nj.

Anyone know if the "Fresh Salmon" all-weather GL-IIIs ever dropped in the US? Journeys seems to be the only site I see that lists them, but they've been "backordered" for weeks, could be longer. I know they hit sale overseas, but between no half sizes and the GBP conversion, I'd rather cop domestic if possible.

Now I really want them lol o well at least Asics Tiger has some pretty sick GR's coming out this fall and a **** ton of them at that lol just saw all the photos from Twitter you guys should check them out.

What Twitter?

I just need these to go on sale

Back
Top Bottom