Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's all personal opinion but I am looking forward to the "medic." Havent really been feeling anything else this year.

i like tsavorite, just dont like the way they fit.. with that said if anyone needs a sz 9 oop pm me (you wont have to wait 2 weeks
laugh.gif
)

the goretex helps the rather slim toebox of the kayano by making it bulkier. shape looks A LOT better too on those goretex kayanos. 

seems like the majority is down on that concepts pair, just a few less causing site traffic that morning. Concepts usually drops at what 8 or 10?

Do all of these shops like submit designs/ color ways or inspirations to asics , and then asics spits out a shoe. Or do you think asics likes premakes the story and color way and then shops to different stores/brands. Always wondered how the whole process worked how active the shops are. Anyone with insight let me know. Like I wonder how a shoe like the da Vinci came about.

seems like the majority is down on that concepts pair, just a few less causing site traffic that morning. Concepts usually drops at what 8 or 10?
Dont get it twisted every single one of the dudes bashing it right now will be right there with you that morning bogging the site down

P.S they usually drop at noon

Last edited:

Dont get it twisted every single one of the dudes bashing it right now will be right there with you that morning bogging the site down

P.S they usually drop at noon
thank you sir! does anyone still have the potato quality pic that had all of the collabs lined up by month? 

So I ordered the GL3 denims from Feature and it was expected to be delivered last Monday but the USPS tracking is still stuck at left Vegas facility. Anybody else experiences the same?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom