Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Talking about missmatching shoes, would any wear and mix there baits like this?

Knicks and Met fans will

I'll be bummed if the atmos end up releasing at my local spot this weekend, since i'm going to be out of town :smh:

On another note... does anyone know how the mita dried rose gl5s fit? I've heard the atmos fits a little snug compared to all the other gl5s, and I assume it's because it's an Asian collab, so i'm under the impression the dried roses fit the same way. Input = reps :wink:

$130 seems a bit pricey. sorry I've been burned too many times to jump early especially with nothing but glamour shots of the shoes it seems. I'll wait for a discount even a minor one and some better pics.
do you think there will be a discount on these?

do you think there will be a discount on these?

If they are a true GR yeah at some point. If the are a "limited GR" say like the Urban camo maybe not. Just for me personally I would rather wait a bit. I feel you'll be able to get them for $130 for a good while (ebay other shops) why not wait to see if you can get them cheaper. Just my take.

If they are a true GR yeah at some point. If the are a "limited GR" say like the Urban camo maybe not. Just for me personally I would rather wait a bit. I feel you'll be able to get them for $130 for a good while (ebay other shops) why not wait to see if you can get them cheaper. Just my take.
I agree, I was looking for a discount but nothing yet. Thanks for the advice!

They are a limited GR like the Japanese Denims, not going to be everywhere, $130 because of the quality nubuck and only available to select stores...releasing at the shops that are getting them later this month, in like 2 weeks. Surprised Ubiq has them in already...

$170 for the papercuts isn't bad but I'm glad I was able to get them off cncpts site for $150 shipped.

Also, they are pretty sick in person. Happy I was able to get at least one 25th anniversary pair for retail. The suede is really soft NB status and everything flows nicely on them. The tiger stripes/sock liner detail definitely looks more like tree/plants than barbed wire ish. Insoles are killer too and I'll take a pic of them when I get a chance.

Here's a quick pic I snapped of them. Sorry its not pro status. Also, the red sock liner is not as crazy mango bright as this picture would make it seem.

$170 for the papercuts isn't bad but I'm glad I was able to get them off cncpts site for $150 shipped.

Also, they are pretty sick in person. Happy I was able to get at least one 25th anniversary pair for retail. The suede is really soft NB status and everything flows nicely on them. The tiger stripes/sock liner detail definitely looks more like tree/plants than barbed wire ish. Insoles are killer too and I'll take a pic of them when I get a chance.

Here's a quick pic I snapped of them. Sorry its not pro status. Also, the red sock liner is not as crazy mango bright as this picture would make it seem.
They're looking good here, almost makes me regret not copping when I had the chance. Congrats on the pickup!

So, bit the bullet and finally found a cncpts pair with no rape price. I noticed my toe boxes have two different suedes. No big deal but, anyone else's look like this?

Last edited:
holy ****. charges STILL pending charges. contacted my bank, contacted cncpts. was very clear in my email on the fax number and my info. Concepts is currently blowing my cell phone up trying to send the fax and emailing me telling me the fax number is wrong.... so over it. 

Back
Top Bottom