Asics Love?!? Where is it?

whats it look like inside 
nerd.gif

anything to actually secure the shoes or just a big crate? 

Went out the other day looking for Speckled Mint GL 3s with no luck but came up on these for fam price. I'd been regretting passing on them for a while now. Still debating switching it the laces but I'll probably leave in the yellow.

Nice where'd you find them? I been looking for a pair.

gonna be honest, the glow in the dark sole is dope to me. Missed the dried roses with that GITD midsole so hopefully i can grab these. 

If any of you New York locals out there can grab me a 10 in the Afew release I'd be down to do a meet up and trade a BTP in the same size. I got a couple of those as trade bait and don't think I'll have it in my to hunt down this upcoming pair. Hit me up on the thread or by d/m.

Me to. Really dissapointing. I thought they were just white?
I mean its not that big of a deal is it? during the day you cant tell at all. And if you dont want em to glow at night just keep them stored in the dark and take em out for night wears and they wont glow since they need to store light in order to actually glow. Pretty easy to avoid imo. 

Last edited:

I mean its not that big of a deal is it? during the day you cant tell at all. And if you dont want em to glow at night just keep them stored in the dark and take em out for night wears and they wont glow since they need to store light in order to actuall glow. Pretty easy to avoid imo. 
Was just going to say this... It's such a minor detail that is only noticeable in actual darkness. 

90% of people don't even know that mitas midsole glows. 

you should be fine. it looks the same. 

Noobs don't understand how glow in da dark works. Don't convince them otherwise lol. Medics are the only sneaker I sorta liked since the da vinci's. Overall collab releases have been freakin weak to me.

Back
Top Bottom