Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Found this on ebay last week. It's gotta be at least 20 years old , i'm almost afraid to wear it. 

There was one other Black + Orange one out there last time I checked
i have hats which are 30+ years old. They are wearable

Packer just emailed me the link 
laugh.gif
 missed out again on my size though.

Damn can't believe how fast green glows went on Cncpts. Must have been someone grabbing up every size at once, I know they're sick but they're not THAT hyped up and they just dropped on there today out of nowhere. Gonna probably stop in this week to see what's up.

Damn can't believe how fast green glows went on Cncpts. Must have been someone grabbing up every size at once, I know they're sick but they're not THAT hyped up and they just dropped on there today out of nowhere. Gonna probably stop in this week to see what's up.

I disagree. They are that hyped. And it doesn't hurt that most in hand reports state the quality is good and they look good in hand. I still say this is the Urban Camo of 2015 with slightly better quality. Move forward accordingly.

I disagree. They are that hyped. And it doesn't hurt that most in hand reports state the quality is good and they look good in hand. I still say this is the Urban Camo of 2015 with slightly better quality. Move forward accordingly.
My pair came in on Saturday, and the quality is definitely on point. :smokin

just came in. 

met my expectations. kinda of annoyed at all the hype around these, even though its warranted. these are perfect to me and glad i didn't get the tsavorite, but these are really different in person compared to them. 

nylon insole sucks though. need a cotton one. 

Medics and Papercuts this week.  It was a good week.  If only I could acquire Atmos then it would be perfect!

New GL3s def fit bigger. Width and length

Pause
OK, I said my Grey/Grey's fit like my previous GL3's, but after wearing them out and really getting a good feel for them, they are slightly bigger than normal it seems.

So, might not warrant sizing down, but I'm sure some people out there can go .5 down on the 2015's and still fit good.

Were the green glows a 100 on concepts? I see the 13 and 14 are 100 so wasn't sure of all were.

Last edited:
Were the green glows a 100 on concepts? I see the 13 and 14 are 100 so wasn't sure of all were.

Just curious are the Gel Lyte III grey/grey/green glow retail at $130 or $100?

all sizes were $100 shipped. most are now sold out. I got shipping confirmation 30 minutes after ordering, and a myups update saying they'll be delivered tomorrow. cncpts on point :smokin

all sizes were $100 shipped. most are now sold out. I got shipping confirmation 30 minutes after ordering, and a myups update saying they'll be delivered tomorrow. cncpts on point
smokin.gif
Well most sites are $130, and cncpts let them go for $100 shipped from everyones post who saw them or got them. I was wondering is $130 just shops charging a little extra or thats theyre box price, and cnpts just "blessed" people today?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom