Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i hope the colette materials aren't as bad as everyone is saying 
laugh.gif

Anyone know if more pairs of the Colettes will be rolling out ? cuz looking on ebay they look stupid limited

Last edited:
even if they did, it'll be stupidly hard to get considering most places will do in-store only/first. i do know highs and lows have pushed their release back a couple weeks but doubt they'll sell it online.

Thanks man athough I wish this pair didnt have any 3M haha.  For me a dark grey upper in suede like the first photo would have been much better for me.

Yeah the 3m is OD on that pair. I was thinking all white suede up top. Dark grey up top would have been sick too though.
Sounds like you guys would both be happier with these:

Looking for a pair of Whiz 9.5 at around retail (not looking to get knocked over the head for these)

Any sites or NTers wanna oop? 

Sounds like you guys would both be happier with these:
Nah man for me that outsole completely kills that shoe.  Otherwise two shades of nubuck would have been right up my street.

Last edited:

says the dude with new runners for his sale in his sig. yoiu wear size 8-12?
Depends on how many socks I wear. Obviously I'm an 8.5/9, kois weren't available in my size at the time of purchase. I'm Japanese, but I haven't been interested in Bape since I was like 13. That was less than a year ago.

Planed on purchasing a pair, instead bout the BWGH Bluefield. Funny that ur username is the model
Of that shoe. Hahahah

Last edited:
Thanks Fam But My True Size Is A 10 So I Go Up To 10.5 In GL III's and V's
wink.gif

Appreciate The Link Tho
nthat.gif
Ah, I am a true 10 as well, and I love my GLV in 10s but if I had to go up to 10.5, I would for the score but I really like how the 10 fits me.

Back
Top Bottom