Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got my gel sights in today. The quality is wonderful... My only qualm is with the fit. The toe box seems very narrow as there is something digging into the side of my foot... I went TTS (same size as my GLIII and GLV.) Any one else have this issue?

So I noticed that HAL listed the Atmos 25th at $220 AUD and now AsicsJapan says 18500 yen, so it seems we are in the $USD 165-ish MSRP range?

So much for the leather being primo quality to justify a $300 plus price that was being quoted a ways back? Who was talking that nonsense?

Moreover it further justifies being critical of Atmos IMO about their lackluster input!

Granted Atmos pure white 25th edition was probably set along time ago and in between then and now Asics 'designed' and pumped out their 3 recent all white versions first. Plus I seem to notice they mimic the collabs after the collabs drop w their own version...the half n half kith-DSCO-Tiffany-Esque model is perfect example...

Last edited:
So I noticed that HAL listed the Atmos 25th at $220 AUD and now AsicsJapan says 18500 yen, so it seems we are in the 165-ish MSRP range?

So much for the leather being primo quality to justify a $300 plus price that was being quoted a ways back? Who was talking that nonsense?
I think that was for the beige made in Japan shoe, not the Atmos collab. 

So I noticed that HAL listed the Atmos 25th at $220 AUD and now AsicsJapan says 18500 yen, so it seems we are in the 165-ish MSRP range?

Moreover it further justifies being critical of Atmos IMO about their lackluster input!

Granted Atmos pure white 25th edition was probably set along time ago and in between the and now Asics 'designed' and pumped out their recent all white versions first. I noticed they seem to mimic the collabs after the collabs drop...the half n half kith-DSCO-Tiffany-Esque model is perfect example...

It was the veg leather GL3....supposedly they're Asics x Hender Scheme

I'll be at atmos bright and early Saturday morning. Will keep you all in the loop about quality and how they are in hand.

Does anyone know where I can find the rose golds for a decent price or someone who wi trade for a pair of asics embers

Looks like GT2's are tts, .5 down from GL3's? Wondering if I should wait for a discount, been digging the slim silhouette and haven't seen any complaints...8.5 seems to be a popular size.

Hope some NTers were able to get those rockets.

To anyone that has the WOEI Onitsuka Cervidae II...can y'all post a shot of the back of both shoes? I just want to see how aligned the back stampings look on other pairs.

How do releases in Japan usually happen? Will be in Osaka on Saturday.
You show up before the shop opens, line up. They pass out tickets starting with the first person in line. Then you draw a ticket from a box. The number on that ticket will be your place in line. Then you disperse again and lineup according to the number on that ticket. Then they let in 10 people at a time to go in and cop. 

It's a great process, and everyone is nice and friendly. If you wanna meet up with me in the morning let me know. I'll be there with my girlfriend and a friend of a friend.

Back
Top Bottom