Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hah nice! Last time I went I copped 100 of them. I'm good for awhile
yeah you should be good for a minute haha I should have grab more but I held back. Idk why though, it was like Christmas morning when I saw them in the store

I know this thread is more about the casual and collabo asics but anybody cop the quantum 360? Wondering how it is in comparison to the kayano 21

Woah

I dig the mesh toebox.

Also the concepts hang tag looks cool. Adds a little something.
Looks very similar to the sample pair just a different color teal on the sample. These have to do with a theme from New York I believe. Will be interesting to see how long it takes for these come out with all the stuff concepts is rumored to come out with. 

Last edited:
foreals? haha! damn SNS is sneaky. I might have to ship them there using my US address. lol it costs almost the same as the one from Asics website.
Thanks again man 3Gs
smokin.gif
Gotta be some place that they can be founfd for under retail with a code but I'm blanking out right now

Yeah he was wearing one of each color, there was a pair that was nearly identical but the teal was purple. He had a pair of teal-white ropes in both shoes. Looked pretty sick with the mix and match but they're dropping as 2 separate pairs if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom