Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I hope Bait throws emails to OG bait faithful first for as much crap as ppl give them for their collabs.

For all the people saying you always win

There's a couple I didn't win(Adidas EQT and Asics Guardians) that I had to be oooped. I'm still batting over .500 though.

Last edited:
struck out on the baits

first pair of J.Crews came in though 
nthat.gif

must say, im glad i doubled up.

If anyone has a 10.5 or 11 there not using please let me know, i usually oop the ones i dont want and one of the ones i do i dont win. o well.. I can get a pair for 250 but refuse to pay over retail for these. Thanks

Anybody that ordered the JC blue ribbons with the 25% off code get their shipping email yet? Just curious, cause I haven't gotten a cancellation or shipping one yet.

For all the people saying you always win

There's a couple I didn't win(Adidas EQT and Asics Guardians) that I had to be oooped. I'm still batting over .500 though.
Didn't get that eqts too! Out of all the collabs that i really like from them, I don't get picked. Smh.

Anybody that ordered the JC blue ribbons with the 25% off code get their shipping email yet? Just curious, cause I haven't gotten a cancellation or shipping one yet.

Nothing here yet, I also ordered Nighthawks as well with the discount. No movement on either.

I would really appreciate if someone could spread love on a size 12 or 11.5 in Bait Nightmares. Pm me if necessary, much obliged

Heads up to anyone who ordered the JCrew Asics

Just received my shipping confirmation for my pair with the discount coupon applied.  Look out for an email tonight if you ordered when the restock occurred and the coupon was live/active.  

So do you buy kicks based on them being limited or because you like them?
I buy them if I like them. But there are people who buy them because they're limited. Am I wrong? If this was just a regular bait collab, they'd sit like the others. You know this.

I buy them if I like them. But there are people who buy them because they're limited. Am I wrong? If this was just a regular bait collab, they'd sit like the others. You know this.

So everyone else is buying them, because they're limited, but you're different?

I'll abmit it, ive fallen into buying because of a sneaker being limited and later not liking that item.. But limited or not, these baits are not for me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom