Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So everyone else is buying them, because they're limited, but you're different?
So everyone else is buying them, because they're limited, but you're different?
did I say everyone? I didn't. I said some or most people. And what you mean am I different? Fact is I don't like the shoe so I'm not buying them. I didn't come on here blasting the shoe. Just said they're gonna sell out unlike other bait collabs because they're limited. Don't see how you can argue this tbh.

Last edited:
did I say everyone? I didn't. I said some or most people. And what you mean am I different? Fact is I don't like the shoe so I'm not buying them. I didn't come on here blasting the shoe. Just said they're gonna sell out unlike other bait collabs because they're limited. Don't see how you can argue this tbh.

So why do you care why other people are buying them?

I never understand why people come in a topic for a sneaker they aren't interested in, and then state the clever and original, ya'll must only want these because they're limited. Maybe, just maybe, people have different opinions. But you're different, because you buy what you like.

Then I just looked at your sig and chuckled, contradict yourself much :lol:

So why do you care why other people are buying them?

I never understand why people come in a topic for a sneaker they aren't interested in, and then state the clever and original, ya'll must only want these because they're limited. Maybe, just maybe, people have different opinions. But you're different, because you buy what you like.

Then I just looked at your sig and chuckled, contradict yourself much :lol:
Hahaha ok bro

This is getting gud'!

yo 3G just ignore that cat. he stay trying to argue like a child

I'm making a bold proclamation with no scientific evidence or any research at all. The J.Crew x Asics Blue Ribbon is a top 10 collab this year. They are that good.

You just put into words better than I did. It was this old school feel of excitement when I opened the box and I was blown away by the quality and the execution was just on point. J. crew classic right up there with the pebble blue 998's.

I'm making a bold proclamation with no scientific evidence or any research at all. The J.Crew x Asics Blue Ribbon is a top 10 collab this year. They are that good.
i agree with ya'll on the jcrew Blues. So simple and clean and such a good price and so easy to get. Although I do wish the QC was better but I guess you can say that with asics in general. Also it's good because I'm assuming they'll do more collabs

Last edited:
Yeah same 2013 J. Crew & Concept were hitting it out the park. I remember when i recieved my Tannery's, C-Notes & Pebble Blues all in the same week. I also remember the GR Asics was releasing in 2009 - 2011 really made me switch from Jordan & Nike Runners over to NB, Asics & Saucony etc..

If anyone has a 10.5 or 11 there not using please let me know, i usually oop the ones i dont want and one of the ones i do i dont win. o well.. I can get a pair for 250 but refuse to pay over retail for these. Thanks
Got a pair in hand ..better then i thought not going to be an easy pass

I copped the J crews in store and was a huge fan of both- but for some reason I liked the evergreens better.  Its pretty much a nonexistent colorway- the only recent time I've seen anything like it used were on those burn rubber ginger ale NBs that sat for a decade and are still sitting today some places.  

In person, more of a golden yellow than a lemonade yellow, which is what made them pop for me.  I don't know, I might be on something, but I thought it was the better colorway in the pack.  Left the blues and grabbed the greens.

On the Bait topic, I know a lot of dudes who love that collab that don't like bait and don't care about limited.  Some people like the kinda weird materials they used.  Definitely not for me, I think they'll be a creasing and scuff "nightmare" with the all leather toe box, not to mention the yellowing I hate on my basketball sneakers. II can see the appeal, though.  

I just don't like them, and not because they're BAIT.

I copped the J crews in store and was a huge fan of both- but for some reason I liked the evergreens better.  Its pretty much a nonexistent colorway- the only recent time I've seen anything like it used were on those burn rubber ginger ale NBs that sat for a decade and are still sitting today some places.  

In person, more of a golden yellow than a lemonade yellow, which is what made them pop for me.  I don't know, I might be on something, but I thought it was the better colorway in the pack.  Left the blues and grabbed the greens.

On the Bait topic, I know a lot of dudes who love that collab that don't like bait and don't care about limited.  Some people like the kinda weird materials they used.  Definitely not for me, I think they'll be a creasing and scuff "nightmare" with the all leather toe box, not to mention the yellowing I hate on my basketball sneakers. II can see the appeal, though.  

Evergreens always reminded me of these

p_1735921_5121761_46183.jpg

Unfortunately for them, a lot of people are starting to judge all their collabs together and on reputation and when that happens, the past collabs can start to cloud judgement. I guess that's what happens when you drop a few lackluster ones in a row

Last edited:
Agree the J Crews are on point I tripped up on them and had to take 20 mins for those J Crew stylist to apply the discount to my order lol

Still no shipping conf from J Crew & I wake up this morning and it looks like I've been refunded....or they released the hold and are about to make the charge, but now I see nothing from J Crew in my acct. Guess I'll wait the day out & see how it goes.

Still no shipping conf from J Crew & I wake up this morning and it looks like I've been refunded....or they released the hold and are about to make the charge, but now I see nothing from J Crew in my acct. Guess I'll wait the day out & see how it goes.
i got an email this morning saying they out of stock now and im getting a refund, i placed my order last friday before all the code drama too

Btw the way, as you all know, I'm passing on Bait so if anyone needs a pair from kith saturday just holla at your boy. Don't worry that goes for you too @Magic1978

Praying To Little Sweet Baby Jesus That Not Many Saw This Before Now :lol:

Need That Size 10 In These! :nerd: :nerd:

*On Another Note.

Anyone Else Find It Kinnda ****** That BAIT Couldn't Fire Out An Email Telling Us We DIDN'T Win?

Would Be Nice To Know I Didn't Miss An Email In My Junk Folder Or Something :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom