Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally got my JCrew Blue Ribbon in from the discount.  This shoe is legit--nice materials, good fit/comfort, fantastic color blocking, and as a Navy fan, it's PERFECT. 

The stan smiths I got from Jcrew on discount just shipped, too. Got those for $56. Lady is stoked.

Anybody know what these are or when they drop? Looks like some sort of GR but I hadn't seen any sample pics

this didn't drop stateside. i got my pair from endclothing.

Beware buying from CRAZE, never sent me the refund when I bought a pair with them. They never sent the pair too.

Dang that's crazy I've copped plenty kicks from them. I did have to go back and forth with the dude once about giving me a refund on a order that he didn't ship yet. He lied about shipping come to think of it lol Besides that every shoe I've ordered has come. I think it's one guy running a shop and he's not professional at all lol besides that I haven't had any problems

Has anyone dealt with rope lace supply? I ordered some laces and they only shipped part of my order. I've been trying to get a hold of them but they won't respond. Thanks in advance.

I love the purples but not so much the yellow. There's not too much yellow that it's a deal breaker. Do you really think they'll hit a discount? Haven't they been around $160 since they released about 6 months ago?
If you have a Shoe Palace that is local to you, stop in.  In-store price on Iris and the tsavorites are both $109.99 and they've been that price for a few weeks if i recall.  I picked up the Iris a few weeks ago.  They don't honor the price online.
What Shoe Palace did you go to? The few I went to in San Diego have been dumps and didn't carry them. 

Has anyone dealt with rope lace supply? I ordered some laces and they only shipped part of my order. I've been trying to get a hold of them but they won't respond. Thanks in advance.
try ordering off lacelab. Got my laces all in one package and they have fast shipping as well.

What Shoe Palace did you go to? The few I went to in San Diego have been dumps and didn't carry them. 
Houston Galleria had them 2 weeks ago when I went last, but didn't have my size.  Had a buddy in Hawaii pick up a pair of Iris for me at his nearby SP.  Houston has 4 SP locations but only the Galleria stocked them.  Sales guy told me to try calling the Las Vegas location/s since they have pretty heavy stock.  Also said the $110 price is in-store only and that they wouldn't honor the price online.

Houston Galleria had them 2 weeks ago when I went last, but didn't have my size.  Had a buddy in Hawaii pick up a pair of Iris for me at his nearby SP.  Houston has 4 SP locations but only the Galleria stocked them.  Sales guy told me to try calling the Las Vegas location/s since they have pretty heavy stock.  Also said the $110 price is in-store only and that they wouldn't honor the price online.
Ha, my luck. I just moved from Houston. I'm trying to picture where in the Galleria SP is. I usually just fired down to HoH and triy to get out of there quick. First instinct is to say near Champs, but that's Shiekh. Anyway, I'll give them a jingle and see if they have my size. If so, I'll see if my friend will pick them up for me. Just called LV and they weren't on sale either. Still full price according to the associate on the phone.

Anyone in SoCal know of a Shady Palace near SD that stock the Size?'s? Also, these fit big and y'all have been going .5 down on them, correct? 

Thanks in advance.

Ha, my luck. I just moved from Houston. I'm trying to picture where in the Galleria SP is. I usually just fired down to HoH and triy to get out of there quick. First instinct is to say near Champs, but that's Shiekh. Anyway, I'll give them a jingle and see if they have my size. If so, I'll see if my friend will pick them up for me. Just called LV and they weren't on sale either. Still full price according to the associate on the phone.

Anyone in SoCal know of a Shady Palace near SD that stock the Size?'s? Also, these fit big and y'all have been going .5 down on them, correct? 

Thanks in advance.

It's downstairs near the ice skating rink, but on the opposite side of HOH. Kind of right outside the Nieman Marcus mall entrance. And I went with the my regular gliii size on both pairs...although I haven't got to fully wear them, only tried on, they felt the same as any other to me.

Thanks in advance.
It's downstairs near the ice skating rink, but on the opposite side of HOH. Kind of right outside the Nieman Marcus mall entrance. And I went with the my regular gliii size on both pairs...although I haven't got to fully wear them, only tried on, they felt the same as any other to me.
Thanks. I'm sure I've been past it, but I was probably more concerned with the food court than their store lol. Not a big fan of their stores. Not that I like that HoH either, but sometimes you got to do what you gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom