Asics Love?!? Where is it?

these "LEAN" joints are a problem

Limited Edt (in Singapore, not LimitEDitions in Spain) GL3. Thoughts? I might be in the minority but i love seeing colors like Pink/Purple/Light Blue contrast against black. Unfortunately imo they abused the floral print on these. Should have been more of an accent like the print on the Overkill x Gel Sight, just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Limited Edt (in Singapore, not LimitEDitions in Spain) GL3. Thoughts? I might be in the minority but i love seeing colors like Pink/Purple/Light Blue contrast against black. Unfortunately imo they abused the floral print on these. Should have been more of an accent like the print on the Overkill x Gel Sight, just my thoughts.
Personally I think those look awful.

every time I check this thread there are like 3 asics collabs I haven't seen. To say Asics is over saturating the market with collabs is an understatement. Im waiting for an asics collab with an ebay power seller at this point. 

every time I check this thread there are like 3 asics collabs I haven't seen. To say Asics is over saturating the market with collabs is an understatement. Im waiting for an asics collab with an ebay power seller at this point. 

No $hit man, but luckily for my bank account there are very few that are must cops. I think that by the end of the year we will have had roughly 50 asics collabs in 2015 at the current pace, And ive only bought 2 (Dirty Bucks, and BTP/ Minute Men) and the Koi's were the only release that i wanted but couldn't get. even though my favorite asics model is the GLV I haven't bought a single 2015 collab on them and we have seen like 15 this year. The appeal just hasnt been there for me. the HAL/Hanon/Kith GL3s are all possible and hopefully at least one great GLV will drop this year, but there has been a crazy amount of flops imo.

Last edited:
That floral print is aight, but slapping it all over the upper? LE you f'cked up. I'd love to give them my money (I'm Singaporean) but whoever is designing their collabs needs to be fired. These GL3s are terrible the same way their last collab with Puma was terrible, in fact most of their collabs...just waaaay too much going on. 

Idk, I like them. The print has a "couch from my childhood I wasn't allowed to sit on" feel. Plus they'll match the floral diaper bag I'm usually lugging around. I can understand the hate for them though.

Edit: Just saw the price. Yikes, pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom