Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for anyone who got that e-mail...i replied back

"I confirm my order" and wrote down my address in english as they requested

I'll keep you guys updated if a get a paypal invoice

I don't think we have to actually reply to this email. I think they mean just make sure info is correct. Not sure tho

Watching you guys try to decipher Mr. Sparkle's emails I'm actually kinda happy I missed out on the reservation window. I'll cross my fingers for a drop somewhere in the western hemisphere.

Rakuten email is in Japanese but the KicksLab email is in English telling me they'll send payment link later

I'm sure this isn't in the right thread but...I'm not typically big on asics(no hate, just a AM1 kinda guy). Recently became interested in Kayano Trainers. found a pair on the site I like, just don't want to pay full price. So....any codes/coupons/jigs through Asics? Thanks in advance

Just got another email saying

"Thank you very much for visiting our online store.

I'll send a payment link to you later.

Please wait a moment.

Thank you,

LOWTEX  Murata"

Saddest days of 2015 for me have been missing Koi's trying to tracking down CHI 1s 
mean.gif

Not even having a chance at the Asics OverKill joints

and maybe missing Ronnie's Asics of the same model.

Those were three I NEEDED but them resell prices got me ready just to keep holding this L...

Saddest days of 2015 for me have been missing Koi's trying to tracking down CHI 1s :smh:

Not even having a chance at the Asics OverKill joints

and maybe missing Ronnie's Asics of the same model.

Those were three I NEEDED but them resell prices got me ready just to keep holding this L...

Chi's > Kois though.

Chi's > Kois though.
but i STRUCK OUT on both bro, here in NYC...

I got two pairs of shattered backboards i guess u could chalk it up to the game. I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted the koi's tho. They do it for me man. The detailing. Color blocking. The suede... 
nthat.gif

DEF thinking about pulling the trigger on them and the Overkill joints if i get my holiday bonus...

Last edited:
I love the Miamis, but even then I wouldn't do that trade.

Da Vincis are pretty iconic to me, and very well-designed.

Miamis are just 2 colours. Nothing too special.

These new monkey time joints > sbtg. Surprised so many people like the sbtg. Looks way over done. I'll also take the new Saint Alfred goretex over them. To each his own though

Back
Top Bottom