Asics Love?!? Where is it?

hanon looks like an

Anybody else still in the dark about cncpts? i got 4 pairs, but 0 tracking numbers or deliveries. 

of course they not answering phone/emails. 

you can msg deon on ig or snapchat in regards with your order. he will sort things out

pimp.gif
 i like your variety, and info on pants?

first thing i though of looking at the hanon perf were those fugly evo models

hops this isnt a weird hybrid
Thanks homie, the pants are some Abercombie & Fitch corduroys.

Anymore word on the extra butter GLV supposedly releasing this weekend?
I'd assume EB would have put something out by now if they were.

Only saw the 14th as a release date on one site and the author didn't even understand the theme.

I'd assume EB would have put something out by now if they were.
Only saw the 14th as a release date on one site and the author didn't even understand the theme.

This. EB collab releases are full-blown events. They'll have a full video (or two) and some event to go along with it, probably a karaoke night at their LES store. They do things right.

Did anyone get the teal flats with their cncpts glv and doesn't need them? Hook it up please. I got the teal pair and blue laces smh

In sneakerfreaker mag they call the hanon perforations Bespoke... Anyways got order confirmation from Rakuten and have no idea what any of it says.. I did this to myself though lol

except the actual shoe

I have 5 EB collabs, and I wish I had more. Going for the Karaokes for sure. By far my favorite boutique, and I try to go in there and spend my $$$ with them every time I'm in NYC. Too bad you don't like their stuff, but I guess it's one less person I have to battle against on drop day.

I really like the Space Snacks and Street Meats from EB. They definitely push out decent stuff.

I need to see more pics of the Karaokes (especially on foot) before i make a final decision though.

And i got the order confirm email from lowtex too!

It says based on google translate: "Since I have indicated your order after the proceedings below, please confirm."

I think i have to reply to confirm?

Just receive another email from lowtex but it's Japanese. Still waiting for my sister's friend to translate it. 
laugh.gif

Not sure what to do with this lowtex email....is this my confirmation or what?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom