Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just saw these a little while ago. I think these and the mint ones might be GRs. Looks like they're pushing the Gel Respector hard this year.

I bought the size 11 for an NTer that is no longer answering my PMs...

These are VERY nice though.

Damn I was thinking about you when UBIQ posted about FSR restock on HALs but couldn't find your info, since you helped w the Atmos a lol while back, too bad they ain't 12 I'd snap'em real quick.

ugh, those weren't even on my radar but that review video. i love military colors

Looks like for the people that shared their list of 25th anniversary releases they liked. Hanon and FP was on everyone's list. So safe to say those were arguably the top 2 of the 12 releases. And I'm not one to argue with that. Lol

breh idk if it was 3g who just posted the birds eye view of the fp on foot.

but godddammmbbbbit. so sexy 

I hear u but FP are def the best and Iris too and they get no hype. Hanon are ok but mad overrated

I can't stress the dopeness of the size? drop enough. Could've easily swapped places with Atmos or RF on the release calendar. Was there any clarification as to why size? and that one other store got the random 25th anniversary collabs? Were they scratched from the original 12 or something? Were the production numbers the same?

Hanon, FP's, and Koi's for me. Missed out on fp's sadly and sold the Koi's I had in a Bigfoot size. I couldn't/wouldn't wear a majority of the 25th anniversary pairs that were released.

I either own or have seen them all in person so here is my list of the first 11. 

1. Packer

2. Hanon

3. Foot Patrol

4. Highs and Lows

5. Kois

6. Mita

7. Concepts

8. Birthday Dinner

9. Bait

10. Titolo

11. Dotty

Back