Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody ordered the sandlayers from highsandlows? Received your shipment yet? Been waiting for like forever

Nope, this is the latest on my pair:

Is yours still in Australia too?

Anybody ordered the sandlayers from highsandlows? Received your shipment yet? Been waiting for like forever

Nope, this is the latest on my pair:

Is yours still in Australia too?
Same for my pair, had to email them for tracking info too, my order was just sitting at fulfilled since Monday but they never sent me tracking info until I emailed them about it yesterday. It did say 7-10 business days, so hopefully they arrive next week.

Same for my pair, had to email them for tracking info too, my order was just sitting at fulfilled since Monday but they never sent me tracking info until I emailed them about it yesterday. It did say 7-10 business days, so hopefully they arrive next week.

Hopefully, they arrive next week. I can't wait to to rock them.

I have DS pairs of sand layer and sbgt in size 9. I'd be willing to work out some kind of trade with one pair for the new nmd if anyone has or can get a size 9.
As everyone said...  you should prob size down in the NMD's.  I wear a 9 in most Asics and I got an 8.5 in the NMD's and still have room.  You'd likely need an 8 or 8.5.

Probably wearing super thin socks like Stance Super Invisible or similar. 
That's exactly it.  I don't like to wear thick sport socks with them.  I don't necessarily have wide feet but it feels a lot tighter on the sides when not wearing super invisibles.

Koyo 100 times better than average at best sand layers
yeah in terms of $ they are about the same though.. just kinda amazed what sandlayers are going for now.

Probably gonna wait it out a few months for the price to drop a little more.

Back
Top Bottom