Asics Love?!? Where is it?

meh sometimes I'm in my yeezys. sometimes I'm in my Asics.

sneakers aint that deep. 

:nerd:

First Asics im gunning for in 2016.

Yeezy thread not bad. Just hard to link people because by time you do you missed your chance. And almost everyone ends up empty handed. And those Fieg GT Cool Express aren't bad but the different color toe box style is getting to be lame

Yeah same here, that midsole is childish in a way. Very dated looking. The whole shoe to me is not a highly desirable model. Definitely like the colorway tho.

Yeah same here, that midsole is childish in a way. Very dated looking. The whole shoe to me is not a highly desirable model. Definitely like the colorway tho.
Looks like a fake pair of Air Maxes. Mehhh, maybe it will grow me, but at the moment the midsole looks PayLessesque/Wal Mart knockoffs. I'll reserve my final opinion till more more pics come out. Not a bad thing to not like it. Need to save money anyway...

Looks like a fake pair of Air Maxes. Mehhh, maybe it will grow me, but at the moment the midsole looks PayLessesque/Wal Mart knockoffs. I'll reserve my final opinion till more more pics come out. Not a bad thing to not like it. Need to save money anyway...

I got so excited when the teaser shots first hit. Thought it was a GLV. This model just ain't gonna be high up on my list.

haha to each their own. I just don't like those air bubble windows. I agree it looks kinda knock off ish.

But the colors and materials used are nice.

none of y'all ever owned any nike shoes with air max bubbles right?

Which model is the top favorites of NTer? GLIII, GLV, GR?? Or others. Personally I like GLV mainly due to the tongue. But comfort wise, I not sure how it compares to the rest of the model. Any comments?

Back
Top Bottom