Asics Love?!? Where is it?

laugh.gif
 the 5400 # was a bad joke

i have no idea. 

def more than the 25ths tho to everyone's point. which there were @ 1990 per run I believe. 

thats right, 1990 duh lol

all I know is that I was super thirsty for these Navys starting on Wednesday last week, and now I just want them in hand.

I know, I'm screwed. If anyone has a grey 9.5 pm, I don't mind paying over retail either. 

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Patta Gel Repsectors are coming out in Pattas website in Saturday I need a pair bad man...

Has anyone who ordered directly from the RC site had their order shipped or gotten a confirmation?

The only email I got from them was a "thank you for shopping with us" email which also asked me to make an account with them which I did and my order status is still unfulfilled so I haven't even been charged yet.

Has anyone who ordered directly from the RC site had their order shipped or gotten a confirmation?

The only email I got from them was a "thank you for shopping with us" email which also asked me to make an account with them which I did and my order status is still unfulfilled so I haven't even been charged yet.
I literally checked my email after reading your post ... and I got one from DHL Canada, but nothing from RC.

Reigning Champ DHL Shipment Confirmation. UGHHH DHL, I think we have a customs bill coming in a few weeks for those of us who ordered more than one pair. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom