Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I would keep the grey rc's with a mark. With all the dirt that will accumulate on the shoe, it won't be a big deal. No one will stare hard enough to notice the mark on the heel, except you and the rest of nt.

Was soo excited to get my RCs in yesterday but when I opened them up I saw this

Is this even salvagable?  Return em? Or just suck it up and wear?
Had this on my 8 balls (not as bad as some people did) and i got it off with a suede eraser. 

I followed the advice of the dudes in here and just left a note with my signature and he left them at my front door
Thought about it, but didn't want anyone to see a note implying I'd receive a package... it was also pouring rain yesterday. I just wish that USPS redelivers the next day like UPS and Fedex, but they don't.

haha was thinking the same thing - thanks for the laugh
wink.gif
Glad to make you guys laugh. But no i didnt forget the tag. Was just trying them on, will pop the tag once they are in the rotation

Last edited:
Finally got my pairs in. Glad I didn't skip out on the blacks...they turned out to be my favorite of the 3 for the time being. Automatically thought it would be grey since that's my fave color

Horrible pics I know lol

Just noticed the heel has his name branded on it...puts a serious damper on it for me. Really dont like it, feels like having another dudes name tattooed on. Why is he doing that with almost every pair ? His ego must be through the roof...I thought KITH was the name of the brand smh. 

Just noticed the heel has his name branded on it...puts a serious damper on it for me. Really dont like it, feels like having another dudes name tattooed on. Why is he doing that with almost every pair ? His ego must be through the roof...I thought KITH was the name of the brand smh. 

The original sample had Kith's logo on the back heel smh

It's definitely egotistical putting his name all over the shoes but you're taking it too far with the tattoo analogy. Most of us have some article of clothing with someone else's name on it lol.

Dude did release a pair he called "homage". In reference to himself. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

If a spot i buy shoes from usually ships with UPS and it requires a signature I always put in the request to cancel the signature on the UPS My choice

Back
Top Bottom