Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if you think the abbreviation of Japanese and Jewish are the same thing then you're an idiot.

type of dude to drop the N word and think its okay cuz us said -A instead of -ER.

Do you guys think solebox gl3 blue is the same as coves blue? I'm trying to find some plain flats that are the same color but I don't own coves.

these came in yesterday, any love for the black moon craters?

also, to anybody who has the gl3 kith grand openings, how do they fit? should I go half down? normally im an 11 in gl3, glv

For anybody in Houston looking for the Selvedge Denim pack GL3 and GLV, Premium Goods just dropped them in store (per their IG).

Last edited:

For anybody in Houston looking for the Selvedge Denim pack GL3 and GLV, Premium Goods just dropped them in store (per their IG).
I heard they're trying to get collabs. Of course that happens after I move ... it was slim pickings for even GRs in Houston till about a year before I moved. Miss Htown
ohwell.gif

I heard they're trying to get collabs. Of course that happens after I move ... it was slim pickings for even GRs in Houston till about a year before I moved. Miss Htown
ohwell.gif
Oh wow, I didn't know that (re: collabs).  Same here. (not in Houston anymore either, miss it)  I always forget to stop through there when I am in town though (I don't miss Rice Village parking). 

Last edited:
Close up of the camo material on the Atmos via Ubiq. Glad I grabbed them already but still wondering why the hell Atmos hasn't shipped.

Last edited:
Close up of the camo material on the Atmos via Ubiq. Glad I grabbed them already but still wondering why the hell Atmos hasn't shipped.

Looks like they're waiting for official release date to ship.

Also that pic confirms its the same exact rough suede as the glv.

Looks like they're waiting for official release date to ship.

Also that pic confirms its the same exact rough suede as the glv.
Figured they must be waiting for the release to ship. thank you for chiming in on the comparison to the GLV material I don't have those so couldn't tell if it is the same material or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom