Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Omg, I needed these because CNCPTS cancelled my order but $30 more??  I don't know if I should pull the trigger. 

Thanks, I've been buying too many shoes lately.
Better than paying resale prices down the road. Think you should pull the trigger fam 
happy.gif

Better than paying resale prices down the road. Think you should pull the trigger fam 
happy.gif
Yeah, there are none on the bay of my size.  It seemed the bigger half sizes were pretty rare.  Actually the shoe wasn't even that widely available.  My local boutique didn't even get them.

Yeah, there are none on the bay of my size.  It seemed the bigger half sizes were pretty rare.  Actually the shoe wasn't even that widely available.  My local boutique didn't even get them.
I'm starting to wonder if they even made the elusive 9.5 .....  never saw that size anywhere.

they duped us on the US release of os 2.0. curious if the 2.0 are more limited than the 1.0 or what the deal is because there was a ton of the 1.0. more stores had them, were sold in store and online, and were plenty more for sell on the secondary market. i would love to know the production numbers on the 1.0 and the 2.0.

hopefully over next couple weeks a few more stores will trickle them out and everyone that wants can cop(at retail).

they duped us on the US release of os 2.0. curious if the 2.0 are more limited than the 1.0 or what the deal is because there was a ton of the 1.0. more stores had them, were sold in store and online, and were plenty more for sell on the secondary market. i would love to know the production numbers on the 1.0 and the 2.0.

hopefully over next couple weeks a few more stores will trickle them out and everyone that wants can cop(at retail).
Debating if I should wait or pay the HBX tax.

These got majorly slept on, after the underwhelming GL3, plus the GL Runner was a silhouette nobody cares about, but man...couple a low-profile runner with a leather lining and these things are supremely comfortable

I pulled the trigger for $160 on HBX.  My size was the only one left and I knew if I waited, it would be gone.

I pulled the trigger for $160 on HBX.  My size was the only one left and I knew if I waited, it would be gone.
Glad you contemplated and finally grabbed it. Was fsr earlier and looks like it sold out now. Bigger sizes are harder to find at that price imo...

Back
Top Bottom