Asics Love?!? Where is it?

nah Sights fit tts.. Half sz down from gl3/gl5 sz. for me at least
for me i consider my tts my gl3/5 size which is also my jordan/saucony size. i go 1/2 down in new balance 997-998

.5 down
you also go 1/2 down from your gl3/5 size in the sights?

for ref i wear 10 in gl3/5, saucony/j's, mesh nmd, and ultra boost. i wear 9.5 in NB 998/997

so prob go with 9.5 in the sights? thx for the info guys would have been mad if i ordered and they were too large.

The suede is crap on these packers. If they were nubuck they would be bangers. I DON'T GET WHY NOBODY USES NUBUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1,000,000% agree, nubuck is not used enough. need more ashy nubuck and butter leather used in collabs. the suede is getting old.

imo the nubuck is what made the soleboxes a+++.

Last edited:

finally picked these bad boys up, for a decent price.

grail status for me.

in a thread full of Ls

you won today
lol, salute fam 
pimp.gif

This simply shows how words such as "premium" would make clueless people fall for anything.

Real premium these days is like Horween shell cordovan used on certain NBs and Alden leather shoes.

Last edited:
review from campout. Packers gl3  game set for anyone who is undecided in copping or not.

Last edited:

for me i consider my tts my gl3/5 size which is also my jordan/saucony size. i go 1/2 down in new balance 997-998

you also go 1/2 down from your gl3/5 size in the sights?

for ref i wear 10 in gl3/5, saucony/j's, mesh nmd, and ultra boost. i wear 9.5 in NB 998/997

so prob go with 9.5 in the sights? thx for the info guys would have been mad if i ordered and they were too large.
half down in sights, sagas and GT2 from glv/gl3 size

Back
Top Bottom