Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Brought out my first pair of Asics today.​

Am I going to ruin Kois if I dye the toe black myself? Can anyone lead me to someone to do it.

Am I going to ruin Kois if I dye the toe black myself? Can anyone lead me to someone to do it.

If you have never worked with suede dye then I would definitely suggest finding someone else to do it. I tried to dye grey suede black once and it was a fail. After countless coats, it was obvious that I could not get a true even jet black color that maintained the smooth buttery finish I was hoping for. Thankfully it was not an expensive shoe. Kois are far too valuable to be messing around with, IMHO.

so the gel lyte iii/v's fit narrow/small? 10.5 is my TTS, so wearing 10-11 is normal with big/small shoes

I'm an 11 in most Jordans, 10.5 air max, SB 11, 10.5 in NMD mesh, 11 ultra boost (10.5 tight), 10.5 in Asics iii, v and respectors comfortably. Hope that helps.

so the gel lyte iii/v's fit narrow/small? 10.5 is my TTS, so wearing 10-11 is normal with big/small shoes
Most people .5 up from their TTS in both the III and Vs. Some, the ones who typically like them snug or wear super thin socks go TTS. Usually the only exception when most people got TTS is when the GL3 is leather lined. Like every shoe, there is always the exception to the rule and every foot is different, along with people's preferences. Materials play a big part as well. I'm only telling you what the "norm" is. Your best bet is go to Foot Locker and try them on. You're not going to find leather lined or premium/collab level materials, but you'll get an idea. This day in age, the GL3 and 5 is everywhere and shouldn't have any issue finding a pair to try on if you're in the U.S.

Can't believe some of these are still sitting. Use code "COLUMBUS" for 25% off on Feature:

Small footers and baes: https://www.featuresneakerboutique....te-v-covent-garden-cobble-high-rise-high-rise

Damn near a FSR:  https://www.featuresneakerboutique....monkey-time-gel-sight-olive-crown-olive-olive

Last edited:
^^ I've been waiting for those black/brown GLV to drop in the US for a while now. Glad to see they finally have a release date of Oct. 22 here. It says they are the Tartufo Pack which definitely makes sense based on their coloring
laugh.gif

I saw that the atmos GL3 is only going to be Japan/US. Maybe mita will be the same.
The last Mita collab was the asics souvenir jacket.  they made it worldwide, but remember how limited it was even on a WW release?  

So while asia prices might be a bit expensive (hell i just paid $175 shipped for a LCS x kickslab collab asia only 175 pairs) its well worth it to get on initial release if you can.  Better than giving it to the grimy resellers.  

I fully expect this to be WW and limited as hell...

Oh **** are these dropping?

Style of GEL looks very similar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom