Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looking to cop a pair of GLV Cobbled Pack but the only site i can find them only has whole UK sizes. I wear a size 10.5 US. I read the UK equivalent is a 9.5. Anyone have a si ilar issue in the past? Should i get a 9 or 10 in UK size?

If anyone wants squirrels https://ymeuniverse.com/en/mita-x-asics-gt-ii-squirrel-60818

over retail though
Thanks for this link! I was able to get the Mita Squirrels for $153 shipped after signing up for an account on the site. I don't see myself getting them for that much cheaper if I wait for them to release in the states. Plus the fact that they already sold out at most of the Euro sites has me worried on the amount that will be available here.

Thanks for this link! I was able to get the Mita Squirrels for $153 shipped after signing up for an account on the site. I don't see myself getting them for that much cheaper if I wait for them to release in the states. Plus the fact that they already sold out at most of the Euro sites has me worried on the amount that will be available here.

Are the sizes listed in UK or US?

Are the sizes listed in UK or US?
I was confused about that also since the listing doesn't have a size chart. I looked at a ton of the other Asics listed on the site and they all seems to be listed as US sizing so I picked my size using that theory. I can fit anywhere from a half down to a half up so Im not to worried about the size I receive but you should email them if you are concerned.

YMEUniverse just shipped my squirrels this morning and they will be at my door step on Wednesday.. all the way from Norway!  Not bad.

HomageGate over in the RF thread
roll.gif
went over to look.  Not too many developments so far.  I don't think many people got their pairs in yet.

anyone get lucky with an outlet pair of Da Vinci's from earlier this year? The RF thread has some questions about them, pair of homages popped up we suspect to be the same deal. However different production dates raise questions

^ were they outlet pairs? Or that one dood from Europe that had a *****load?

Also, anyone know of any Euro sites with GTII squirrels that have a 11.5/ 46 or 46.5, please PM.

If you are looking for smaller sizes in the same shoes US8 and under I found a spot so lemme know.

Asked the wifey if she liked them, she said hell no, they look like "a rat" i corrected her, a tree rat aka squirrel, she said exactly.

Last edited:

^ were they outlet pairs? Or that one dood from Europe that had a *****load?

Also, anyone know of any Euro sites with GTII squirrels that have a 11.5/ 46 or 46.5, please PM.

If you are looking for smaller sizes in the same shoes US8 and under I found a spot so lemme know.

Asked the wifey if she liked them, she said hell no, they look like "a rat" i corrected her, a tree rat aka squirrel, she said exactly.
You are correct, did anyone cop from that one guy?

Back
Top Bottom