Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I own a GR pair of GL3s..I wear them maybe a couple times a week and the heel is starting to come off..is the quality of asics ehh or no
Threre are different levels of GR's at different price points. Asics quality is not a problem at all and is better than most brands. You can get a bad pair from any brand.

About to bite the bullet on either super greens or kois. I love both. Anyone foresee prices on either ever dropping?

I think kois are bananas. Wish the materials were a bit better. That's the big knock on them to me.
Kois cw is awesome but like everyone else says materials are buns.

I actually have yet to wear mine 
tongue.gif

About to bite the bullet on either super greens or kois. I love both. Anyone foresee prices on either ever dropping?

I have both and I'll tell you, SGs >>>>Kois by far. The material is such a letdown that I haven't worn mine either, and probably won't. May just trade them for something else I really want

I have both and I'll tell you, SGs >>>>Kois by far. The material is such a letdown that I haven't worn mine either, and probably won't. May just trade them for something else I really want
The number of people who have said this same thing is overwhelming.  I've been hunting for Kois forever but may have to go the SG route.  Prices seem like they're flat lining at this point.  Wondering it that will come down at all.

Kois were such a let down. Ended up selling mine. I'd go with Super Greens. 

^ those are kois

^ these are a sad excuse of kois.

Why I passed on them.

That toe box is sooooo awful.

No need to worry bro, me and a friend were the only ones in line at the Stockholm store, no hype at all for these.

Repped - thanks for the heads-up! Couldn't pass up the Hazards for that price, especially since I almost paid $40 at their outlet in Orlando over the summer. Those and a pair of GL3s for $54 shipped total? Damn skippy.

whoa nt thanks for the heads up!!!.. just got the hazards, the kith grand opening gt2s and the black miami gel lyte 3s for 90 bucks shipped!

Back
Top Bottom