Asics Love?!? Where is it?

RC today

kickslab x asics "hikeshi hanten", what do you guys think of these?

It's dropping later today at 24 kilates bangkok, not sure online or instore.

edit: im aware they were released late last year, but only exclusive in Japan? Would like to know if anyone here has them

Last edited:

edit: im aware they were released late last year, but only exclusive in Japan? Would like to know if anyone here has them
Love them.  I can't speak for others though (I know a few others in here got them as well).

I swapped to the spiral red ropes and they look great.  

They should release WW this year, just not sure when. 

Love them.  I can't speak for others though (I know a few others in here got them as well).

I swapped to the spiral red ropes and they look great.  
how are the materials and qc? I've tried searching for reviews on these but get no results.

Sorry if I missed this along the way but the right heel patch on GL3 Koi is pronounced Kazoku and means Family.  Finally landed a pair the other day and was curious.
yea it means family.  Not sure what the Japanese pronunciation would be as I'm Chinese but it means family in Chinese as well 

Asics newbie here. Never rocked Asics in my life but I went a little crazy and splurged on 5 pairs in the past 2 weeks lol. They were all steals tho. Most expensive pair here was like $54. Nice to add some non-Nike/Adidas heat to the collection for a change.

And yes, I did do a lace swap on those burgundy GLV's

Back
Top Bottom