Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These veggies gonna sit or nah?

You're funny mane.​

On the 18th I'm going for the gusto!​

@VidiViciUn
why u waiting til the 18th? Prob cheaper from euro drop tonight. And why am I funny? U think they gonna sell out in minutes?

Word, I didn't even know they were dropping in the EU tonight. I may actually pass on them until I see better pics of them. Very tempting though! Thanks for the early info.​

Last edited:
I was excited for those veggies at first..the more I look at them, I don't like the 2 shades of tan, the white liner and the white midsole. Hoping more veggies come in the future.

Last edited:
I was excited for those veggies at first..the more I look at them, I don't like the 2 shades of tan, the white liner and the white midsole. Hoping more veggies come in the future.
Same here.

Wish the entire upper was just the darker of the 2 tans.

How are they suddenly worth more if a shop's name is associated with them?
They just are. which is why collabs are more expensive than non collabs. Not defending it but it's true. also, theres a much better chance they will hit sales if it isnt a collab

How are they suddenly worth more if a shop's name is associated with them?
It has more to do with the quality of the materials and the limited pair of them. Doesn't mean I will buy a shoe bc they are limited but I get paying more for a shoe I want if it's limited.

veg tans on 5pointz come out to 150 GBP (~$186ish) shipped to the U.S. if people are interested...

Last edited:
bought 11.5 and 12.5 from TGWO since my tts would have been 12... will see which fit better :smile: was such an easy no stress cop.. compared to boost haha

That veg tan leather quality don't look good. Not that my expectations were high. Need some more of those filter shots lol.

Back
Top Bottom