Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Seems to me that limited edt is trying to pull off BnB similarity.

Now got RF and CW to look forward.

nerd.gif
The theme is from my country, Philippines. It'll be pretty nice to get.

Buscalan Kalinga is a place to get traditional tattoos. The oldest tattooist is 100+ years old. 

Last edited:
Hey fellas whats the quality on the homages and also on the souvenir jackets. Thanks. Thinking of pulling on 1 of the 2 possibly

Last edited:
The theme is from my country, Philippines. It'll be pretty nice to get.

Buscalan Kalinga is a place to get traditional tattoos. The oldest tattooist is 100+ years old. 
Heres to hoping they come with a sweet set of stick on tattoos then. They kind kids pay 25 cents for

Damn those Vandas are slept on, I'm shocked no one wants em.

I'm scared to pull the trigger cuz of sizing. I size up 0.5 on UBs, TTS on Flyknit racers, what do you guys think?

Hey fellas whats the quality on the homages and also on the souvenir jackets. Thanks. Thinking of pulling on 1 of the 2 possibly
I'd say quality is mediocre on the homages. Sections where it uses leather seems rather stiff. With that said, I still dig the shoe.

I'd say quality is mediocre on the homages. Sections where it uses leather seems rather stiff. With that said, I still dig the shoe.
maybe you got a bad pair?

quality is pretty dope on my pair 

cmnwlth couldve done so much better... still gonna get it, one of the designs is the same tattoo i got from whang od 

BIGGEST fail for you......jesus the damn picture is right there, its a dude from the far east, highly doubt he is white
Well having put both photos together...the color of the shoe certainly doesn't seem like it represents the skin tone of any native Pinoy I know.  But its cool, i'm sure CW will have some lengthy backstory explaining why KULTURA is melanin deficient

Dang, didn't realize ppl were catching feelings over an observation lol

Back
Top Bottom