Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They didn't look bad in the promo pics but those stock bodega pics are not flattering at all. Way too much going on.

Got a frickin chemical stain on my Hikeshis. Anyone got ideas on how to cover it up or a brand of dye that'll at least make it less obvious of an eyesore?

20170623_190242.jpg

Not bad, but def not worth $204.99... average material, toe box already creasing, fits tight.
something about that color with solid white mid sole and colored outsole is so ugly to me it's the same as the sns forest iii's and I own and wear them just really don't like them

Not bad, but def not worth $204.99... average material, toe box already creasing, fits tight.

that's too bad about the quality.  thecampout kept saying it was a GR quality shoe in his review video.  i do like the colorway though.  imma wait for these to go on sale, haha.

glad I ended up passing on the Pattas. They dont look worth it at all, and that olive doesnt look good to me.

Do you own the JCrew tin roof pair? What's the quality comparision like, between JC and Patta if you coincidentally own both.

I have the blue robbons. The quality of the suede is significantly better on the JCs.

Like others have said, the pattas are GR quality. Measly rubber key chain is the only bonus.

I have the blue robbons. The quality of the suede is significantly better on the JCs.

Like others have said, the pattas are GR quality. Measly rubber key chain is the only bonus.
I love my blue ribbons. took me about 12 tries but finally got a perfect pair

Got the Market and Cobble on sale, Cobbles are fantastic, Markets are high quality but I don't like them as much as I thought I would

Back
Top Bottom