Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Another Trail-looking GLV for work today

EE37B96E-3F36-4F3D-8055-754368EFCFA5.jpeg

These are probably my favorite GLVs that I own.

Got these for a steal on eBay if u in here bro thank u
So nice :nthat:
FE250F71-6FF2-4F7E-9411-DE020648AA1C.jpeg

Jealous...Curious what size and how much?

I had two pairs, one TTS and one .5 down...At the time I thought the .5 down was better and I sold my TTS in a very rare size. Then I broke my foot and the .5 was too small and I had to sell that pair too and never found em in my TTS...This was years ago.

One of the best Asics collabs without a doubt, details are so nice.

Jealous...Curious what size and how much?

I had two pairs, one TTS and one .5 down...At the time I thought the .5 down was better and I sold my TTS in a very rare size. Then I broke my foot and the .5 was too small and I had to sell that pair too and never found em in my TTS...This was years ago.

One of the best Asics collabs without a doubt, details are so nice.
Size 10.5, $120

im looking to see if someone can point me in the right direction. im trying to track down a pair of kayano 14 pure golds, in a 42.5, im based in eu.
would anyone on here know where i might find these?

im looking to see if someone can point me in the right direction. im trying to track down a pair of kayano 14 pure golds, in a 42.5, im based in eu.
would anyone on here know where i might find these?
These?

New GL III on asics site

1201A504_020_SR_RT_GLB

Smoke Grey/Putty

Really digging that GTII pack. IMO that is Afews best work in a long, long, long time. Subtle, which is usually the opposite of what they do. Love it.

Man, I said I was done buying shoes and now they're releasing all these fire GTII collabs lol.

This image suggests to me that the grey pair also have some sort of colour changing material.

I also got the EA raffle email, I just went in for the brown & pink pair

72AB4037-B20A-4314-8E78-0C398226A127.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom