Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Oh ok I was wondering why jordan gets to release the same exact shoe time and time again, but your saying collabs dont rerelease ever? Interesting
Releasing an OG color infinity times isn’t the same. Can you think of a Jordan collab that has ever been re released? That’s part of what makes them special in the first place.

ASICS.jpg

kingsin kingsin I literally almost checked out earlier today on this but something told me not to lol ( i really like those aquas and wish asics.com had my size so i can get the 40% off)
the reviews on ordering this site were really bad which is why i didnt anyone order from oneness before?

Last edited:
Anyone see the NYC Subway GL3s for under $100?
no but i got the tokyos in size 12 for $74.5 from goat, try lowballing offering them, i wanted the nycs, and now im stuck with these and also realized im an 11.5 not a 12 so tryna sell them. would literally let them go for what i pay for or even $10 cheaper ill take a loss lol

ASICS.jpg

kingsin kingsin I literally almost checked out earlier today on this but something told me not to lol ( i really like those aquas and wish asics.com had my size so i can get the 40% off)
the reviews on ordering this site were really bad which is why i didnt anyone order from oneness before?

I've ordered from oneness many times before, they're legit... sometimes they take forever to ship due to the order volume they receive during these sales, but you're good

is that oneness sale over or something? i was thinking of getting more but its full price now no extra off

is that oneness sale over or something? i was thinking of getting more but its full price now no extra off

The thing is, most of the time they dont advertise or announce the sales, you just gotta put something in your cart (that doesnt end with xld) and see if its discounted

After a while they shut it down... just keep checking at random hours overnight/early morning and you might get lucky

The thing is, most of the time they dont advertise or announce the sales, you just gotta put something in your cart (that doesnt end with xld) and see if its discounted

After a while they shut it down... just keep checking at random hours overnight/early morning and you might get lucky
Just tried this its working again!

Edit now its not working haha, its all good im happy with my pair, and ill keep checking everyday for more

Last edited:
I'm going to asics store in nyc w14th today, never been to an asics store besides once at the outlets in jersey and walked out when they said they dont carry gl3, i have to return a pair i bought online cuz i got wrong size, has anyone been to this location? Do they sell gl3?

Back
Top Bottom