Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I picked up a 9.5 instead of your true to size 9?
Yes I did fam , but it was by mistake, entered on END and I screwed up da whole UK sizing thing...ordered a UK 8.5. Why , do you have a US9 that your willing to trade for a US9.5?......please say you do....:nerd:

Yes I did fam , but it was by mistake, entered on END and I screwed up da whole UK sizing thing...ordered a UK 8.5. Why , do you have a US9 that your willing to trade for a US9.5?......please say you do....:nerd:
I don't sorry. And damn that sucks. Good thing is the resale doesn't look bad on these so you could sell yours and pick up the right size for around the same price probably.

Was thinking this but I just hate with a passion having to go to da post office and such. I'll prolly just take em to Flight Club/stadium goods on my next trip into da city. But wanted to try my luck here , but have a feeling it won't happen.

Was thinking this but I just hate with a passion having to go to da post office and such. I'll prolly just take em to Flight Club/stadium goods on my next trip into da city. But wanted to try my luck here , but have a feeling it won't happen.
Well if you do that you probably won't come out even. Ha. I'd just go eBay route. Less fees. Might take longer but you can pick up the right size in the meantime and at least enjoy them while the wrong size sits and you can get the price you want for them. What's the rush, you know.

Yeah I'm aware that FC and SG's fees are high , BUT they seem to always price them way above market value @ the brick and mortar store prolly cuz of da whole immediate delivery thing. So if I can ask to price them @ $275-285 for example that'll make it basically even as the other places.

P.S. I AM NOT A RESELLER AND I AM NOT TRYING TO FLIP THEM , just in case I'm breaking any rules.

Tillys is almost sold out

Mine should be here by Thursday :pimp:
My pair didn’t get Lost in LA this time, but my own muhfudgin post office…talkin about they’re arriving late

giphy.gif

Glacier tracking hasn't updated since last Wednesday since they hit the States. Getting a little worried now...

La-mjc replicas..........

Back
Top Bottom