Asics Love?!? Where is it?

TTS for me fam I wear sz. 9 all across da board basically, only kicks I do not have are GeL lytes cuz ive never liked how da open tounge looks. So AJ1's 9, Dunk SB's 9, AF1 9, airmaxes 9, kayano 14 sz. 9, 1130 sz. 9. Hope this helps

Thanks. I'm in btw my usual size 13 and maybe trying for 12.5. The Gel-MC Plus fits fine in sz 13 but I could probably afford to go down a half size in the Kayano 14.

May go 13 to be safe.

I was cleaning out one of my closets tonight and found these Monkey Time Light & Shadows from 2015. Completely forgot about them so probably a sign I should re-home them. Still DS and bright white. Size 10.5. Hit me up if you want em.
IMG_9028.jpeg

I was cleaning out one of my closets tonight and found these Monkey Time Light & Shadows from 2015. Completely forgot about them so probably a sign I should re-home them. Still DS and bright white. Size 10.5. Hit me up if you want em.
IMG_9028.jpeg

Keep those and wear them man, they are so much better than most of the stuff Asics been dropping these days. I've worn my pair a lot.

Keep those and wear them man, they are so much better than most of the stuff Asics been dropping these days. I've worn my pair a lot.
Maybe I should, but I’m moving cross-country in the next month or two and it’d be one less thing to pack. I’m really not looking forward to moving 250 pairs of shoes. And I figure I’ll have to do it myself if I want to minimize chances the movers get me. So if they make it back to Chicago I’ll try to bust em out this spring.

Back
Top Bottom