Asics stepping it up

BigTy23 wrote:

aes3zs.jpg

Anybody wanna find me a pair or trade for these in sz. 12?

Solebox GLIIIs are sweet, Hope I can get my hands on a pair, but looks doubtful.

Black/Gold/Orange ones are on sale for 40$ at UrbanOutfitters, almost pulled the trigger but I like the purple/orange ones more. I'll wait for an F&Fto roll around, these won't sell out.

Black/Gold/Orange are now only 19.99 at Urban! Few sizes left, hit me up if you really want 'em, I might be able to find a way.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by a12ware89
I thought these were the best of the four that were posted so far, but...

asics-gel-lyte-iii-footlocker-black-purple-02.jpg

Is that carbon fiber?

Patent carbon fiber?

I'm confused, but I like them more now than when I thought they were just plain ol' patent leather.

we got these both so i don't think they're FL exclusive...

and it's not carbon fiber..just patent with some shinyness in them...
here are the pics i took but it basically looks the same. http://extrabutterny.com/blog/?p=1098

Came across these vintage asics this weekend and thought I'd share.
They are from an old sporting goods store that went out of business in the 90s.

loving the direction asics is heading...
just picked these up from the Footlocker F&F...
s5a93k.jpg

and unDSed these this past weekend...
69jf2e.jpg

Pics via Sneakerfreaker, expected to be released sometime in the next month (no clue where though).

Black with the perf leather are cleeeeeean as hell.

For the love of God, Asics, please give the US some GT-II love.

Asics-Gt-Ii-1.jpg
Asics-Gt-Ii---Black-1.jpg

I've never purchased Asics before and Im loving where they are headed with the gel lyte like Ucasta mentioned. I wear a 8.5 in air maxes. Do they fit thesame or should i go a half size up/down??

Originally Posted by Joeski

I've never purchased Asics before and Im loving where they are headed with the gel lyte like Ucasta mentioned. I wear a 8.5 in air maxes. Do they fit the same or should i go a half size up/down??
They're true to size, pretty much the exact same fit as an AM1.

I need a little help getting a few pairs. the white/green/ black and the wht/ blue/purple pairs in a 9.5 or 10. any help?

I saw that pair above elsewhere on NT...the ones that are light grey with red accents...look like the Pigeons...they are fire and I don't even like Asics

anyone know the sku for the gel lyte blk/orange/gold for footlocker?? funny that they dont have it on their site.

Back
Top Bottom