Asics stepping it up

Originally Posted by minus28

I am going to get them. it was in Footlockers sneaker finder mag. Just ask an associate. there is also like 3 other colors too
Yeah, I guess I never considered asking an associate to order them.

Good idea, dude.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by minus28

I am going to get them. it was in Footlockers sneaker finder mag. Just ask an associate. there is also like 3 other colors too
Yeah, I guess I never considered asking an associate to order them.

Good idea, dude.

wow never thought of that

asics2009_9-71070.jpg

arton1522-c156e.jpg

asicsGTIIsoldout5-d2192.jpg

asics-sold-out-la-mjc-closer-look-00.jpg

^ All of those pics are from a French blog, no clue as to if/when they're coming to the States.

My bet is, don't hold your breath.

Asics America has been shafting us with GL IIIs/GT IIs for awhile now.

Just saw S/S 09 Gel Lytes for the US today... Nothing to be excitied about... There's one dope #%+ Aqua/Purple/Black pair... the rest are *yawn.* He'ssuppose to be back in a few weeks with more samples (F/W), so when he comes back I'll snap some $+#.

^ Is the aqua/purple/black pair anything like this?

asics2009_3-57f9c.jpg

If so, there's a glimmer of hope that the dopeness posted on lamjc isn't just Euro only.

^ Good stuff.

Are those still hangin' around your local Footlocker, or did you have to place an order for 'em?

Been lookin' for those in a 13...

ucasta, by any chance would you be able to provide me with the Footlocker sku for that pair? Now I'm on the lookout for those, and some of the other onesaround in this thread.

the footlocker sku is 42-06434-404

they are available in the new york area, got my pair shipped from west 14th St.
there is also a dope black on black pair with a mesh toe box out there aswell.

I just picked up the concrete/royal pair as well. Exchanged for them at FL, on a side note, they got upgraded techniques now to sell you the cleaner andinsoles. I was putting on the right shoe and I didn't even notice the guy slipping the insole into the left one for me to try on and see how well it"supports my back, knees and legs".

They felt pretty good so I was inclined to get them, but they look great on the feet too. One look and I was sold. The design is pretty interesting in terms ofthe tongue area, I didn't think it would look like that.

Back
Top Bottom