Asics stepping it up

some of those are
pimp.gif

asics_gellyte2_1.jpg
asics_gellyte2_2.jpg

Two more GT II colorways, courtesy of Sneakerfreaker.com.
I'm worried that, since all of these pics are coming from a Euro source, these are onlygoing to be released in Europe.

We already got screwed on some really nice Gel Lyte III and GT II colorways so far this summer...

any help on how the gel lyte III run? im usually an 11 in jays and 10.5-11 in forces.. any help would be appreciated..

^ GT IIs and GL IIIs run similar to an AM90 or AM1, but, if you're used to wearing roomier shoes like the ones you mentioned, it probably wouldn't hurtto go a half size up.

Sinner--I'm jealous. Congratulations on the pick-up.

ASICS only released the shoe in Ichiro's size, (
mad.gif
) whichisn't so accommodating for my size 13 feet.

Originally Posted by JDRone

Sinner--I'm jealous. Congratulations on the pick-up.

ASICS only released the shoe in Ichiro's size, (
mad.gif
) which isn't so accommodating for my size 13 feet.
Really???

Thanks... I'm extremely happy about these...

i use to have a pair of asics bball shoes i think around 1993 and it similar with the 1st picture in the thread. they were low cuts and black/silver color.very comfy bball shoes thought.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Two more GT II colorways, courtesy of Sneakerfreaker.com.
I'm worried that, since all of these pics are coming from a Euro source, these are only going to be released in Europe.

We already got screwed on some really nice Gel Lyte III and GT II colorways so far this summer...

I totally agree. 100 Euros online right now...not worth it. Need more asics in the States!

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

BigTy23 wrote:
anybody wanna find me a pair or trade for these in sz. 12?

can someone hook it up with the footlocker sku for that colorway?? the UPC code for stock locator doesnt work for Asics. And its not the productcode on box. Sku can be found on your receipt. Thanks!

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Can anyone explain to me why Asics keeps releasing Gel Lyte IIIs only at "select" Footlockers?

asics-gel-lyte-iii-white-black-purple-01.jpg
asics-gel-lyte-iii-grey-black-red-01.jpg
I dunno but I think I want that bottom pair. Any sku info available?

anyone still got hte sku for the wht/ green ones and the wht/blu/purp? I still cant find them in the bay area

Since this thread got dragged back from the dead, anyone see these start to pop up yet?

asics-gel-lyte-iii-at-footlocker-4.jpg

Another Footlocker exclusive, supposed to be released this month, and, apparently, nowhere near me.

I am going to get them. it was in Footlockers sneaker finder mag. Just ask an associate. there is also like 3 other colors too

Gel lytes look good.I regret passing on the black/yellow and gray/orange pair when they were 49.99 @ finishline.

Back
Top Bottom