Ask a Cop whatever.....

He might feel

[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]bigger.[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Very intereting video. Funny how the white cop still put up the wall of well this is whos committing crime, where the black officer's are saying where police efforts are overwhelming and unfairly targeting areas creating the problems in some respects.

For the officer ( which something about your answers and frankly yall choosing to remain anonymous has me questioning)

Who answered me above. You stated that you profile white drivers in certain areas and frankly you danced around thw fact you mean white drivers in black or brown areas.

The thing about racism and prejudice is that you can't pick and choose how it works for you or what you think is appropriate. You profile the white guy in one place, you can't tell you by nature don't profile me somewhere else.

I've come to tje realization that most officers don't seek actual connections to the community. We all know what right and wrong is, and alot of police choose to tip toe across that line in their decision making.

Thw problem is that yall system and procedures have created an environment that empowers that blurring of the line.

The change has to come from top down IMO. Leadership has to change, policies and laws have to change.

when is the war on drugs going to end? 
or actually be re-evaluated? 
makes no sense and we are all paying for something thats never.... gonna end drugs go back to the beinging of time and will most likely be here when we all leave this planet. 

as a police officer, youre an officer of the law... an enforcer of this said law if you will....
so this technically means you guys do what the government tells you to do rather then what the people would want you to do or even what you feel is morally right.
being that people are actually sketched out of the government for many many reasons. 

is it or isnt fair to say that people could be within their rights not to really trust police officers? 
if you agree what is the band aid for this wound?

this is setting aside all the corruption that has been exposed in numerous states. 
(early 90's you have the FBI and internal affairs crack down on most prescient in the NYC area, as well as LAPD being filmed using rodney king as a pinata... almost 30 years elapse and not much has gotten better... one might say its escalated with all these taped murders)

does the fact of apprehending the wrong person that leads them to getting convicted of a crime and sentenced to football numbers not weigh on the minds of police officers? 
does the law weigh on police officers mind? ive met people who did 15 years for stealing 1 article of clothing... they steal because they lack rescources get thrown into court and have to battle the law with a public court appointed defender ... which will more than likely butcher the case. they come out of jail and have to do the same exact thing because now they have even less money and experience and carry a F. (hope you get my point)

is there really a blue code? (code for all police officers to have each others back, if one says something is black do all of you have to agree? i.e: if you catch a fellow officers breaking the law do you have his back and not report his ***? ) 

how often are cops patroling the communitys they grew up in? it seems like those days are over where the police officers interacted with the people they grew up with. 
do you guys get a choice? or are you placed in a random department after the academy 

1. Wish I could say but realistically not in my lifetime or my kids' lifetime or my grandkids' lifetime. I believe that, and there have been times where I just made people dump their dope or destroy their paraphernalia, but in the long run I'm not giving up/turning my back on this "war on drugs."

2. People are fully within their rights not to really trust police officers and there are an infinite amount of reasons. Whether you had a bad experience, know somebody who had a bad experience, watched a video on youtube, going along with what someone you look up to says etc. I wish it wasn't that way but you get those officers that ruin it for everybody else.

In regards to enforcing law and doing "what the government tells us to do rather than what people would want us to do or what is morally right," maybe that question should be posed on a future census. I'd definitely be interested in the results. Yeah we enforce laws that the government put into place but I can't really say that those laws are NOT what people want us to do. It would be a hell of a project but off the top of my head a census is the only way I can think of actually proving/disproving that.

3. I honestly can't remember the last time I wrote somebody a ticket or took them to jail without having witnessed the crime myself or having somebody positively identify the person being arrested. The only time I can think of is if I arrest somebody for a warrant. Is it possible that the person who I'm arresting is the person who did not commit the crime? Yeah its possible. I know I do my due diligence though before making any arrest.

As far as somebody getting 15 years for stealing 1 article of clothing that seems a bit extreme. I mean I guess it's possible but there has to be more to it than that. A theft like that would be a ticket (unless you're a chronic offender or what you stole was more than $950 making it a felony). Situations like that are usually citizen's arrests too. It's up to the person they stole from if they want to press charges or not. If they do then again its usually a cite and release. If they don't then the owner gets their shirt back and we're all on our way.

4. I never heard the term "blue code" until I started talking to people about policing and watching documentaries. I know it happens but definitely not ALL officers do it. That happens in all stages of life though from elementary school through high school through your jobs. People do stuff they're not supposed to be doing and some people with ride with them while others will throw them under the bus. How many officer follow that code? Again that'll be tough to quantify. I'd say the vast vast minority but thats just my guess.

5. Policing a community you grew up in happens. In my particular division I'd say about 10-20% of the officers grew up or have lived there for an extended amount of time. Some guys just don't want to work where they live. Some find other divisions and enjoy them more.

6. Most people go into the academy already hired on with a department. Those who aren't basically get their certificate and apply afterwards in hopes to get picked up. A lot of times other agencies will show up at the academy to do recruiting.

1. the government fed the streets and caused an epidemic known as crack. Bible thumpers think marijuana is the devil which causes unwarranted arrests, convictions and murders for a natural plant.

2. You're not a citizen any more though. You're a cop. You have carte blanche to do whatever you want.

3. You're coached by the union. It's in the damned handbook. If at anytime you "fear" for your life....you're justified.

As for the pepper spray...if your brothers in arms are that callous to spray peaceful protestors and have his partners begin to agitate and pummel protestors...the end result will be the same if one officer shoots...all of you are shooting. 

1. I've said in previous posts I'm all for people using drugs and doing whatever they want to their bodies within the confines of their own home. As long as they're not pushing it on other people or getting high then acting a fool in public then have at it.

2. Do I really? I'd say thats true in regards to handguns and magazines. Certain models of rifles are banned by the state and I can't get them. Certain calibers are banned by the state and I can't get them. I'd love an SBR but I can't get them. A suppressor would be awesome but I can't get those either.

3. I don't know what handbook you read. There is entirely too many variables when it comes to fear and it is too individualized to put a chapter about that in any handbook. Our use of force matrix is pretty clear cut and I'm certain there is nothing in regards to fear on there. Now if I'm getting my *** beat like that female officer from End of Watch then yeah I'd shoot. But I'm not going to every radio call or a contact with my gun out because I'm scared of what could possibly happen.

4. I don't see how you can say ALL or even MOST in any situation. Some? Sure. A couple? Ok. Situations are way too dynamic.

So you'd turn in your badge? Lemme rephrase the question.

Say the government sets up FEMA camps with some benign name like "safe havens" or some bs like that during martial law. Says it's purpose is to keep people safe. Your team is instructed to sweep the neighborhoods, obtain anyone that resists, have them restrained and sent to this place having no real clue on what takes place there. U gonna do it?

Too vague. I'd ask questions for sure before taking any action.

We've had evacuation centers before during some massive fires and had mandatory evacuations. In those instances it was clear cut what was to happen and where these people were to be taken and whats going on at those evacuation centers. A lot of those people did not want to leave and wanted to continue to fight a wall of fire with a garden hose and a super soaker. We took them to the evacuation center even though they didn't want to. Some lost their homes some didn't but they were alive. And it let firefighters and medics handle the real emergency. A lot of times people will stay to protect their homes and then they need rescuing because they put themselves in a bad spot.

Where do you police at? I'm one as well been in for 3 years now love everything about it. Disregard I just now finished reading everything but stay safe in Cali I'm sure your pay is wayyyyyy better than mine lol.

San Diego county. There has actually been an influx of people from Atlanta PD (I'm just saying that because it says it under your username) coming over to the agencies in this area.

of course they'd still be cops. 90% of them don't have college degrees.

That's the other thing...You'll take a clean slate who barely finished high school, but not a college educated person with a misdemeanor?

of course they'd still be cops. 90% of them don't have college degrees.

That's the other thing...You'll take a clean slate who barely finished high school, but not a college educated person with a misdemeanor?
I guess I'm part of the 10% that does have a college degree..... just fyi

:x so what in the hell are u doing it for cuz it damn sure ain't the money :x :x
I do it because it's something I have always wanted to do had nothing to do with "power" as I have seen mentioned. I welcome all criticism from me choosing to do what I wanted to do career wise it doesn't make me look at anything differently and won't make me become a d*** head cop but the comments are hilarious.

Whats the point of takijg part in thw thread and not showing you guys are and what specific departments?

What is the goal of even engaging us online?

I do it because it's something I have always wanted to do had nothing to do with "power" as I have seen mentioned. I welcome all criticism from me choosing to do what I wanted to do career wise it doesn't make me look at anything differently and won't make me become a d*** head cop but the comments are hilarious.
What race are you?

Bruh this is the Feds. I'm telling you. Tinfoil suit on.

Last edited:

What race are you?

He's Caucasian. Top 15 Madden player in the NT league. :pimp:

Here's a POLICE OFFICER saying everything we've been saying. The jig is up.
gary mccarthy a real scumbag. this dude was having police officers go to the hood, pick up some random lil ******, take them out to the burbs and let them break in gun stores so they can pass out guns to the set and then the police would comeback and lock them up to complete their gun quotas just to keep getting funding from the feds. 

and the psychopath we had before mccarthy was even worse. this dude had the police writing bad reports. homicides getting reported as assaults and batteries..and then get on tv and lie about how the murder rate is dropping. 

Whats the point of takijg part in thw thread and not showing you guys are and what specific departments?

What is the goal of even engaging us online?
what specifically are you asking and not getting and answer to I don't mind answering

Back
Top Bottom