Ask a guy who started an Amazon business in late April and has made $490k (Gross) anything UPDATE

Just saw OP's recent post that he hit $4mm in sales.

Keep it going, fam.

smokin.gif

Without a connect or instructions on how to go about acquiring a connect, all I can do is say congratulations and keep it moving. I

I consider myself pretty adept at selling stuff online since I been doing it since 2000 when I was in middle school, but there's not real money to be had without a legit wholesale connect or having a chunk of money you're willing to invest.

any ideas for me to start selling janitorial products through amazon? i already have a brick and mortar business that does 1.4MM per year.

forgot about this thread

An acquaintance of mine has been making a killing with vapes lately. These kids are going crazy over them. Might have missed the boat on the fidget spinners though.

Last year we did a little over 15m in revenue. We took home about 3 mil once all said and done. This year we will probably see 20mil.

It's getting tougher, we have a lot of salty competitors who keep us on our toes 24/7

It was much easier back then which is why many of our skus are ranked on top organically in the top categories. Launching new product is much more difficult now.

View media item 2480405

NICE ! You all are scaling pretty good. Looking to launch my first private label brand next year.

@WhyyouMad how many products or sku's do you all have?

Last edited:
Last year we did a little over 15m in revenue. We took home about 3 mil once all said and done. This year we will probably see 20mil.

It's getting tougher, we have a lot of salty competitors who keep us on our toes 24/7

It was much easier back then which is why many of our skus are ranked on top organically in the top categories. Launching new product is much more difficult now.

View media item 2480405

Thats what the f I'm talking about my bro!!

Just getting in the game now myself..

Last edited:
This is awesome. Especially for those folks that want to start their own business but are scared.

Back
Top Bottom