Ask A Hedge Fund Fraud

From what I saw everything posted was public information or info op posted to the inter-webs.

doesn't matter... the information cannot be reposted on Niketalk... it's as simple as that... don't argue the rules just work around them.

There are all kinds of info/stuff posted on NT that's against NT rules, yet there are whole threads that violate them. If you are going to enforce them, enforce them all, not some.

It seems this guy was trying to defraud NTERs. Information that anyone can access is posted about a person with ill will and now we have a problem.

Thought NT was about helping others and this guy was trying to build a great rep as an investor to gain trust/money. Information helped those whom might have been duped.

I appreciate that and I do understand where you're coming from.  I'm debating whether or not to "expose" the guy who's been posting those "truth about these nter" lists myself

do-it.gif

Already made some cool dudes leave for no reason..

Last edited:
So it's 4 o'clock and the market is closed and I want to thank all those that called me :smile: why did you hang up?

Not one person on NT was scammed or subject to any fraud. Not one person on NT was solicited to invest with me in anyway as I do not blindly solicit.

I gave much advice and so many people on here still hit me up and still solicit me to hire them for work. Respect to you all.

Man, either side you were on, we all thought Superb was just being salty at first. We all owe you an apology, but you're not getting one. This NT, kick rocks b. blucka!

Now we got the dudes who were throwing the knee pads on and e-blessing Gold St. goin' salty.

Every time someone get exposed on NT it got that feeling of finally discovering we been in the Matrix all these years :lol:

So it's 4 o'clock and the market is closed and I want to thank all those that called me :smile: why did you hang up?

Not one person on NT was scammed or subject to any fraud. Not one person on NT was solicited to invest with me in anyway as I do not blindly solicit.

I gave much advice and so many people on here still hit me up and still solicit me to hire them for work. Respect to you all.

Dang you just keep tempting me bruh. You're throwing the fact that you're robbing people in our face?

BooThisMan.gif

Boy don't make re release these Jordan iv's on you

Do you wash cars too? Mine is kinda dirty; I can make that account jump to $3015 very quickly

We see right through you Judas!​

Back
Top Bottom