Asking 100 girls for sex

y'all dudes are crazy if y'all think that those pauses and maybes actually mean they would take dude home and let him smash if they were alone.

it's clear many of the girls took is it as WOULD you have sex w/ me. basically do you find me sexually attractive.

if all those girls were by themselves maybe the answers themselves would be different but in a real life situation i highly doubt they would say yes to actually

having sex with him.

just proves that girls run things now a days
mean.gif

:x at dudes who would smash a random girl coming up to them on the street asking for sex
y'all must be super desperate :x

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the dude's reaction when he found out it was just a prank.  High degree of disappointment.

Just what I expected. I thought at least one would be down though. :evil:

I believe he would have gotten more yes's should he have approached the girls individually. When these birds are in groups, they flock.

Last edited:
that wasnt fair, the chick was way hotter than her male counterpart, no ayo

if they had a guy who was at least an 8, this whole thing mightve been different, this girl looks like an LA model

i seriously thought 1 of those hundred chicks would say yes...damn

serious potential in that video...somewhat seemed suspect though( looking very young)

bout to go do a "study" at ucla haha
yea, they were trollin

dude asked a ton of hot chicks, and then some 16-17 yo girls

tbh the only ones worth the embarrassment to me were turndowns #56 & 57

the rest are not worth the gas

These girls would break him off, easily. These pranks are all over the Internet, so they just don't wanna get played on camera lol

Back
Top Bottom