At what age did u start buying lingerie for your girl

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Never bought a chick lingerie, it's meant to surprise ME...why am I buying the surprise? 
Lmao. This.

If she wants to wear it to make her feel more sexy then coo... but its not necessay for me. White girl + big booty + boy shorts + tank top = instaboner.

If she wants to wear it to make her feel more sexy then coo... but its not necessay for me. White girl + big booty + boy shorts + tank top = instaboner.

Demize still sour about finding them messages on his Xs cell an got broke off .. what u doin in teen stores n e way .. don't be ashamed if they lookin smile .. or juss pic up a badd chick in the mall an get her to model some of that for u .. put the pipe game on lock

Demize still sour about finding them messages on his Xs cell an got broke off .. what u doin in teen stores n e way .. don't be ashamed if they lookin smile .. or juss pic up a badd chick in the mall an get her to model some of that for u .. put the pipe game on lock

yea i went to Spencers when i was like 18 and let my chick pick out something slutty
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My fiance gets all her own stuff from victorias secret like twice a year
pimp.gif
love it

yea i went to Spencers when i was like 18 and let my chick pick out something slutty
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My fiance gets all her own stuff from victorias secret like twice a year
pimp.gif
love it

Originally Posted by AG 47

were you the cheap type that went to the Girls section at Target

and then have the moms give you the 
alien.gif
, thinking you bout' that pedo life

Originally Posted by AG 47

were you the cheap type that went to the Girls section at Target

and then have the moms give you the 
alien.gif
, thinking you bout' that pedo life

I have never bought it personally but i have given my girl some $$ so she could go pick out something and "surprise" me with it.

I have never bought it personally but i have given my girl some $$ so she could go pick out something and "surprise" me with it.

Never, just seems like a bad gift from a dude to me. Its fun shopping for that sexy %%#$ together though.

Never, just seems like a bad gift from a dude to me. Its fun shopping for that sexy %%#$ together though.

Back
Top Bottom