At what age do you feel a person should stop rockin' J's?

I'm going to always be in or around the Jordan game as long as the company continues to put out hot sneakers. If the retro's are lookin right then Iwill be around.

As for age, I don't have a definite answer to that question. I'll stop whenever I feel I had enough of it. But my plan is to continually rock Jordansand hand my fresh collection off when I have kids....hopefully they don't ruin them.
laugh.gif

NO set age, when you feel you want to stop. and if that day ever comes, shoot me a PM lol

Well 98.9 percent of us agree..... DONT STOP WEARING CUZ SHE SAID SO, STOP WHEN YOUR HEART TELLS U

turning 28 in May, thought about this one for a moment then looked at my true blue III's and said, nah!ain't gon' stop...

I'm 36 been wearing J's since the I's and don't plan on stopping. I'm still very active and feel like I'm 20 but even when I get towere I can't do anything I'll still be in J's and sweatsuits.

Besides my son's friends think I'm cool, I have to educate the little boogers.
laugh.gif

Will be 35 in a couple of months and I wear them when they're appropriate. And don't worry about slowing down. Life will slow you down. You get a wife,have a couple of puppies, a career...you will find Js on your feet less and less. Not saying you will have to stop, but they will definitely take a backseat...and hell, you might just get bored with em.

I say stop wearing j's when you really don't care how you dress with them on.

When you start wearing them with black dress socks or any dress socks for that matter.
When you throw on any pair of old raggedy shorts to go ball in.
When you wear them to do dirty chores, ie mowing the lawn. (there has to be something else to wear besides J's)

If your gonna wear jordans, you gotta give them the respect they deserve.

I'll be 37 this year and I've sort of lost the feeling for them, but the carmine 6's have pulled me back for one last hurrah.

With kids, work and other commitments, J's have fallen off the priority list.

But, if I do ball, I still wear them right.

you should not stop at an age cause you only live ones man , so enjoy your life and wear what u want. Plus your wife got to understand that too. (no offense )

36 here. Don't want to stop. My Wife doesn't care. My Son thinks it's cool.

Basically if your G/F, Wife or Friends are telling you what to do or don't do - ditch the ch's, life's too short.

32 no signs of slowin down. its actually getting worse because now i can afford them more than ever..........

I'm 28 and married too. You should slow down when you want to slow down and not when someone tells you. I'm a fan of MJ so I don't think I'llstop ever wearing them. Jordan and people of all ages, gender, races wear these shoes. There's no age limit man. Good luck with the marriage bro.

Are you serious player? Rock 'em till YOU feel you don't want to anymore. I'm about to be 32 with 2 kids, and I don't see myself rockin'anything else, ever. Besides the collection is so deep that even if I (I donj't know about you) stop buying them, I still have enough J's to last meand my kids for the next 20 years. If you ask me, thats a sign of your soon to be wifey trying to change you already. Do what YOu do man no matter what yougirl or anybody on NT says.

It depends on how the individual feels, not how other people feel about it because me personally i care less about what another person thinks as far as mewearing air jordan sneakers. MJ is one of my favorite b-ball players as well as an inspiration so i support him from time to time.
I like to collect shoes, a few people in my family said that i need to stop and i didnt, some said that i will get out of this hobby, i havent.

The love is still there so therefore i will continue to buy a few jordans here and there, i would purchase more however some of the colorways that JB isputting out are a bit weird so i pass on alot of releases now.

There is no age limit, we do what we want based on how we feel as far as this topic about wearing air jordans goes, one.

i dont think ive ever seen an elderly person in jays or forces or halfshells or whatever.....but that old lady in the SC magwith black iii's on was killin em....i been sayin its HOW u wear ur shoes tht counts not necessarily WHAT u wear.

think about it, old people are cheap they always go for those ugly new balance walking shoes or those joints with the flat bottoms and velcro uppers, if u seenone walk down the block in sum black iiis or v's it would be a huge breathe of fresh air....my head would probably explode.

black v's 1[sup]st[/sup] jays back in 1[sup]st[/sup] grade/ cant nobody say nothing/ GOAT shoe introduced to man / gonna get in2 sumthin/ it's 70'sOG '05 green suede bean halfshells/ flyest Nikes? Tie; Lions' franchise and forces, mids must die/ and the top j is black wrapped w/ cementstripes.

Back
Top Bottom