at which age did you lose your virginity?

best .0000002 sec. of my teenage yrs
pimp.gif

why do dudes feel the urge to lie?

I got butt @%$ naked with a girl at like age 7 and we simulated sex but had no idea what to do, I'm not gonna say I lost my virginity at 7.
laugh.gif

everyones average year being 7th grade or freshman year of highschool.... okay.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Damn losing your virginity at 12?
Crazy.
smh.gif
not really, especially in this generation. it was probably crazy in the early-mid 90s but in the 00s everybody trying to get it in. i remember myhomegirl said she lost her vcard in 6th grade. and the other homegirl lost her booty vcard in 7th grade and the box card in 8th.

the dudes talking about it's impossible to get wet at a young age are exposing themselves.. study buddy #%# %+@%@!.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

the dudes talking about it's impossible to get wet at a young age are exposing themselves.. study buddy #%# %+@%@!.

I'm saying though, idk where yall from but if you had the fresh ups/waves/jerseys you were smashing in middle school & early high school.

I'm 16 & Still Haven't. I've Done Other Things & Had Other Things Done To Me If You Catch My Drift. I Don't Wanna Just Lose It To SomeRandom Troon.

man, theres so many ducktales here that its actually hilarious
laugh.gif

ie:

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I was piping at 11 or 12 but I didn't nut

Now when I reached 14 I got some head and nutted in shorty mouth LOL

But as far as officially smashing and tearing down walls 16

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I'm 16 & Still Haven't. I've Done Other Things & Had Other Things Done To Me If You Catch My Drift. I Don't Wanna Just Lose It To Some Random Troon.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
$!@?

anyway i was 16 and i was definitely the late bloomer in my crew.. one of my boys lost it when he was 12, OP's account really isn't that far fetched

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

I'm saying though, idk where yall from but if you had the fresh ups/waves/jerseys you were smashing in middle school & early high school.
not even fam. i was wearing phat farm joints white tees with a grey or black sweater and some old navy/levi jeans to high school my freshman yearand i was still smashing. its all about how you carry yourself and your swag. i smashed 2 seniors my freshmen year

i think a couple dudes in this thread need to rewatch this movie:

you're putting the ({}) on a pedestal by acting like it's impossible to get.

18 and she was 20. I had no idea what I was getting into and got worked. I held my own and put in a good ten minutes though.

Back
Top Bottom