ATLIENS

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Ima ride with Southernplayalisticadillacmusik

smoked out Andre > *

Im disappointed this wasnt brought up until the second page......

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Ima ride with Southernplayalisticadillacmusik

smoked out Andre > *

Im disappointed this wasnt brought up until the second page......

That first Outkast album is just so funky. I see why everybody picks ATLiens and Aquemini but it's never been that easy for me.
ohwell.gif

That first Outkast album is just so funky. I see why everybody picks ATLiens and Aquemini but it's never been that easy for me.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Aquemini >

Synthesizer, Aquemini, Return of the G, Skew It On Da Bar B, SpottieOttie went so hard!
"2 Dope Boyz In A Cadillac", "ATLiens", "Wheelz of Steel", "Jazzy Belle", "Elevators (Me & You)", "Ova Da Wudz", "Mainstream", & "Millennium" >>>
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

and the "You May Die" intro?? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Aquemini >

Synthesizer, Aquemini, Return of the G, Skew It On Da Bar B, SpottieOttie went so hard!
"2 Dope Boyz In A Cadillac", "ATLiens", "Wheelz of Steel", "Jazzy Belle", "Elevators (Me & You)", "Ova Da Wudz", "Mainstream", & "Millennium" >>>
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

and the "You May Die" intro?? 
eek.gif

ATLiens is a personally classic. Really my introduction to hip-hop...I hate to get all sentimental on y'all boys, but 36 Chambers, and ATLiens were the first things I've truly felt.

...That being said, I still listen to Aquemini in its entirety once a month. Aquemini is my favorite album, out of anything maybe.

ATLiens is a personally classic. Really my introduction to hip-hop...I hate to get all sentimental on y'all boys, but 36 Chambers, and ATLiens were the first things I've truly felt.

...That being said, I still listen to Aquemini in its entirety once a month. Aquemini is my favorite album, out of anything maybe.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

outkast are ehhhhh
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I don't know if I'd call it the South's best but its def up there. I think 'Aquemini' is the better album though. Both classics nonetheless.

Also, lets not sleep on their first album. One of my favorites.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

outkast are ehhhhh
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, I don't know if I'd call it the South's best but its def up there. I think 'Aquemini' is the better album though. Both classics nonetheless.

Also, lets not sleep on their first album. One of my favorites.
smokin.gif

ATLiens definitely best album out of the South and best Outkast album and a top 5 Hip-Hop album ever.

ATLiens definitely best album out of the South and best Outkast album and a top 5 Hip-Hop album ever.

OP can you just change the title to ATLIENS or Outkast discography appreciation or sumtin cuz this: 
TeamJordan79 wrote:
its something like this

Best Southern rap Albums:

1)ATLiens

1)Aquemini 

3)_____

4)_______

etc. 

seems to be the main theme....
when the truth is, its prolly this:

album-comin-out-hard.jpg

Back