ATLIENS

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

While we're on topic....This is very underrated....

gm%20soul%20food.jpg
Extremely underrated.

And as for ATLiens, it depends on how i feel i guess, because one week Aquemini is my favorite 'kast album, then the next it might be Southerplayalistic....

Originally Posted by PLVN

Prove to me that this isn't THE best Hip-Hop album out of the south.

Pimp C (RIP) and Bun-B disapprove of your message......

Originally Posted by PLVN

Prove to me that this isn't THE best Hip-Hop album out of the south.

Pimp C (RIP) and Bun-B disapprove of your message......

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yeah Aquemini > any other Kast album. ATLiens is a close 2nd, tied with TLB, in my eyes.
Basically...Aquemini is by far in the top 5 when it comes to rap albums of all time. If you dont believe so you hate the south.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yeah Aquemini > any other Kast album. ATLiens is a close 2nd, tied with TLB, in my eyes.
Basically...Aquemini is by far in the top 5 when it comes to rap albums of all time. If you dont believe so you hate the south.
laugh.gif

couldn't agree more OP. I love "Aquemini" to death but ATLiens just has the dopest space feel/sound from intro to outro. If George Clinton & Parliament rapped on the "Mothership Connection" album, it would sound like ATLiens

couldn't agree more OP. I love "Aquemini" to death but ATLiens just has the dopest space feel/sound from intro to outro. If George Clinton & Parliament rapped on the "Mothership Connection" album, it would sound like ATLiens

Originally Posted by infam0usP

laugh.gif
eek.gif
best interpretation of the album i think i've ever heard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

laugh.gif
eek.gif
best interpretation of the album i think i've ever heard
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom