Ato Matsumoto sneakers...where can i find them???

im looking to buy them online, other than eBay and Oki-Ni.com(they dont have my size) is there anyplace online i can find them??? thanx in advance.

i don't think it is sold anywhere besides those sites.

unfortunately, oki-ni and ebay are the only places that have them for sell outside of the continent of asia, lets hope they release in the states within thenear future

I got mine off eBay about 3 weeks or so ago.

If not Oki-Ni or eBay, there isn't anywhere else, sorry to tell you.

i say wait for kanye to reveal his sneakers. then decide if the hassle is worth it. both sneakers look very similar but kanye has a nike twist to them

Originally Posted by jfresh001

i say wait for kanye to reveal his sneakers. then decide if the hassle is worth it. both sneakers look very similar but kanye has a nike twist to them
I love Nikes but actually one thing i actually like about the shoe besides the design is the fact its not a nike shoe, i wouldnt mind having both tho

yeah my dude. the kanyes sneakers have an air sole just like the IIIs. nikes get overrated after a while. its nice to see upcomin brands in the market.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

www.rowgage.com is selling them starting the 4th.

^^Just went to their page. I dont see them.
frown.gif

are the ones on ebay fake? what's the price range for them?
i was on ebay looking at them, but i expected the asking price to be a lot more than what they were, which led me to believe that they may be fakes. is there alegit check for them?
thanks.

Retail is Japan is $305.

You really can't get them for any less than $420. Most are $380-400 then plus shipping from japan (since they aren't available in the US/UK unless a USseller has them)

Oki-ni does not have them to my knowledge. Their website has said "pre-order" since november of last year. eBay is your only bet & 99% onlyunder sellers Rare-S and Pondon.

Heres some info to help you:

They only came in 7,8,9,10,11;no other sizes and no half sizes.
Only came in 4 colors: red, white, black, silver; no other colors (even though there was a white/red/black pair sz 8 a while back kiks x ato collab.)
Box opens from the left side when facing the box tag.
The insole ATO/ATO, is Gold.
There are 3 shoe-colored velcro pads on the top straps, and 2 on the bottom.

For further validation, here are some pics of my pair, notice the stitching and width of the A, box tag/shoe tag fonts, and the uniqueness of the straps.

According to a seller on ebay Ato's are coming stateside in Jan. 2009.
Does anyone know if that's true?

I might buy a pair of the fake ones online
smile.gif
THey are some pretty cool looking shoes, plus NOBODY in stl is wearing them (yet:))

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

For further validation, here are some pics of my pair, notice the stitching and width of the A, box tag/shoe tag fonts, and the uniqueness of the straps.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna bring this back from the dead cuz i'm really thinking about getting myself a pair...

Can someone help me out with what UK size I should order if I wear US 9.5?

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom